Favourite Indiana Jones Videogame

What is your favourite Indy game?

• Raiders of the Lost Ark (for Atari 2600)

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Indiana Jones and the Lost Kingdom (for Commodore 64 and Sinclaire ZX Spectrum 128)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom: the arcade game (for Atari system 1)

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade: the Action Game

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade: the Graphic Advencture

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis: the Action Game

• Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis

Votes: 50 39.7%
  • Indiana Jones' Greatest Advencture (for Super Nintendo)

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Instruments of Chaos: starring Young Indiana Jones (for Sega)

• Indiana Jones and his Desktop Advenctures

• Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine

Votes: 19 15.1%
  • Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb

Votes: 40 31.7%
  • LEGO Indiana Jones

• LEGO Indiana Jones 2

• Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings

• Total voters

Vlad Dracula

I actually really liked Desktop Adventures. I just played Greatest Adventures again the other day for the SNES and forgot just how frustrating that game was.

Dr.Sartorius

Fate of Atlantis all the way! Although I like Infernal Machine and Emperor's Tomb also. FoA had that humor and wit which made it more fun than IE and ET. :)

fixer79

I voted for Indy's Greatest Adventures on SNES.
Although it was somewhat of a Super Star Wars Trilogy clone, it perfectly captured the spirit of the trilogy.
Thumbs up, Factor 5! :D

IndySeven

Indy for SNES is the best! The Temple of Doom arcade game is pretty good as well, and the Emperor's Tomb is awesome. I own Raiders for Atari, and I've never played it, but from what I've heard, its pretty good too.

Well guys, Doctor Jones ('89) is back to the Raven!
I'm very glad to see that this thread is still going after a full year:)
Maybe I'll open soon a new discussion where I'll compare the new official Indy Game and the new Indy fangame (made like the old 2d advencture videogames) called Indiana Jones and the Fountain of Youth (here's the link to the homepage http://www.barnettcollege.com/,the demo is already available!).
-Keep videogaming adventurously!
:whip:

Katarn07 said:
How come I loved Yoda's Stories but hated Desktop Adventures? I have both games on my PC and I can still play Yoda Stories and get some sort of enjoyment out of it but Desktop Adventures just blows the big one.

Hi Katarn07:hat:
Same thing to me! Yoda Stories is great and very enjoyable but Indy's Desktop Advenctures isn't so...Maybe they could create more worlds to explore like in Yoda Stories and not just that Lucasio city (have you ever done the level in which Indy is taken by aliens...:sick:...)

However I have to admit it: I was quite sure that more people in here will have liked The Infernal Machine; maybe the graphic is poor, maybe it's more difficoult but is a real Indygame in my opinion (do you rember "Return to Peru", that was a real game!):)

Last edited:

San Holo

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0" id="gtembed" width="480" height="409"> <param name="allowScriptAccess" value="sameDomain" /> <param name="movie" value="http://www.gametrailers.com/remote_wrap.php?umid=77070"/> <param name="quality" value="high" /> <embed src="http://www.gametrailers.com/remote_wrap.php?umid=77070" swLiveConnect="true" name="gtembed" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="409"></embed> </object>

OH YEAAAAAH:whip:

Thugee

Nearly a tie for me between Greatest Adventures and Emperor's Tomb. But the one I enjoy the most is Emperor's Tomb:D . It's too bad Staff of Kings was such a disappointment.:(

HJTHX1138

(Sigh)

Fate of Atlantis, I mean, how could I not?

I wish there was an entry that satisfied both my love of adventure and action gameplay, but when you have such an excellent adventure if FoA, why even glance at the other choices?

Crack that whip

Since this was posted, a few additional Indy videogames have appeared, enough to warrant an updated poll, I think... but I suspect Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis would remain the top pick (though the first LEGO Indy game might give it a run for its money!).
:gun: :whip:

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Added a couple of games to the poll.

But really, I was just bumping this to create mobile friendly links to the originally posted NSFW Fate of Atlantis and Grim Fandango audio remixes by the mysterious MCRon. Would love to track him down someday.

Fate of Atlantis

Grim Fandango

Kladdagh

I am actually doing the graphic adventure of the last crusade & right after that, the fate of atlantis waits for me :whip: