Indiana Jones M&M ice cream cones

I haven't seen this yet until I found them tonight at the local Giant grocery store. We have nothing else still in this area, no cereal, no candy, Lego, nothing really. I did however find M&M cones. I've seen pictures of the cookies and snickers bars, but not the cones. I've even included a picture of the rear. Not a great photo because the camera sucks, but here they are:

indyconef.jpg

indyconeb.jpg

I've taken the box apart, but now have no way of displaying it. I think that's the next thing I will need to do is figure out how to display this type of thing.

ChromiumBlue37

Food packaging is tricky to display. I empty the contents, wash the interior, allow it to air dry completely and then seal between thin cardboard in a ziplock bag. There will a lot of cooler things to leave out for display in my collection.

Just picked up the Medium Sized M+M bags and was wondering what I can do to preserve the bags without damaging them too much.

This afternoon, I picked up the Eggo Waffles and the stupid Wal-Mart cashier smashed the box up. :(

ChromiumBlue37 said:
Just picked up the Medium Sized M+M bags and was wondering what I can do to preserve the bags without damaging them too much.

This afternoon, I picked up the Eggo Waffles and the stupid Wal-Mart cashier smashed the box up. :(

I picked up a box of the Indy Raisin Bran on vacation. I had opened it with a knife so as to not damage the top and never closed the box. My step mother closed it and crushed the edges pretty good.

For the bags I cut a slit on the back and dumped out the candy. Didn't seem to hurt them at all.

I'm thinking on getting a scrapbook or something to put this stuff in. Though I'm still not sure as I looked at the store over the weekend and all the books were very non-Indy like. Most had flowers and stuff like that. :sick:

RichardJones

ChromiumBlue37 said:
Food packaging is tricky to display. I empty the contents, wash the interior, allow it to air dry completely and then seal between thin cardboard in a ziplock bag. There will a lot of cooler things to leave out for display in my collection.

Most Wal-Mart associates are stupid anyway (n)

I do like Edward The Head's Idea on a scrapbook....(y)

I have display Cereal boxes before by cutting the bottom of the box, taking out the bag , then get a push pin, put your hand thru the bottom and tack it to the wall. It gives it a shadowbox effect. :cool:

IndyKate

My boyfriend bought me the Indy M&Ms this weekend and a Snickers bar! :)

(And I must say it's reassuring to know I'm not the only person who keeps packaging... my sister was teasing me for keeping the cardboard box my Indy N64 game came in!)

Crack that whip said:
Are the cones Indyvidually wrapped?

No, they are just wrapped in a white wrapper. Same as with the Snickers bars and sandwiches. I dislike the Snickers, but the cones and sandwiches were great.