Dovchenko?

kongisking

McSeem said:
This guy shouldn't be confused with actor Igor Jijikine, who, by the way, wrote his autobiography, in which he mentions his days on the set of KOTCS. :)

To this day, I'm a big fan of The Chenko. Hell, I started a whole thread gushing over him.

Sea Monarch

Me too! He's a memorable and formidable villain in the iconic pantheon of Indy's nemeses!

Igor may have acquired an Abby something... ...but doing that to a pet would be taking things too far!

Besides Igor is a more discerning villain who knows how to choose his opponents cautiously after watching the Pythons' essential Safety training video/PSA found here ... !
I'm glad it wasn't the Dove-Chenko, though it was cruel, regardless! :mad:

As for YOU Dimitri, call it fate, call it karma. but Instant K's gonna get you, if I don't get you first! Reciprocity ..... She's a real mother!!!

Last edited:

Sea Monarch

Sea Monarch said:
Me too! He's a memorable and formidable villain in the iconic pantheon of Indy's nemeses!

Igor may have acquired an Abby something... ...but doing that to a pet would be taking things too far!

Besides Igor is a more discerning villain who knows how to choose his opponents cautiously after watching the Pythons' essential Safety training video/PSA found here ... !
I'm glad it wasn't the Dove-Chenko, though it was cruel, regardless! :mad:

As for YOU Dimitri, call it fate, call it karma. but Instant K's gonna get you, if I don't get you first! Reciprocity ..... She's a real mother!!!

P.S. Oops, to be more clear, I meant to say that upon first reading the post by Moedred about Dimitri killing the rabbit, and the posts afterwords, I, for a brief moment afterwords also jumped to conclusion that Dovchenko (Igor) was the bunny-killer. Hence, my initial thought being Igor must have an "Abby - normal" brain to do such a thing, then after reading more carefully, I realized Dimitri is the other guy, and not the actor that played Dovchenko.

Wanted to edit my own post above to be make it more succinct but didn't see an edit tag still available on that post. Hence this little post script.

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, he was Russian Suit #1 according to IMDB:

Russian_suit1.jpg
And as you may have heard, Dimitri Diatchenko passed away last year. Probably from electrocution at work. Igor Jijikine is stilol doing fine.