Jeremiah d' America

JeremiahGateFan

Well, I'm kinda new anyway. My name's Jeremiah and I'm agnostic. I like Stargate Sg1. I'm open-minded, and I consider it my duty in life to discover God or disprove him, and to serve my country in the armed forces. Quite a load? yes, but not too much.

Cammy

Welcome Jeremiah! I love Stargate SG-1 too. Do you like the spin-off series Stargate Atlantis too? Enjoy your time here.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
I already welcomed you before, but since you've posted a thread I'll do it again.

Welcome to the Raven, JeremiahGateFan!:whip: Also am a fan of SG-1 and of the movie.;)

Gustav

Hello, Jeremiah. What part of Virginia are you from?

I liked Stargate the movie but I never watch the shows. I have only seen a few episodes of SG-1. I plan to serve France in the French Foreign Legion and fight in Uganda within the next six years. How do you plan to discover or disprove God?

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
Oooh, a Gate fan too!
I love all of the series: SG:1, SG:A and the recently announced movie & spin-off.

IAdventurer01

Wait... are all Indyfans gate fans as well. :confused:

I'm not complaining, I am too. I'm just saying... err... welcome Jerimiah. ;)

JeremiahGateFan

Welcome Jeremiah! I love Stargate SG-1 too. Do you like the spin-off series Stargate Atlantis too? Enjoy your time here.

Yes, they are all great shows.

I already welcomed you before, but since you've posted a thread I'll do it again.

Thank you, and hallowed are the ori.

Welcome to the Raven, JeremiahGateFan! Also am a fan of SG-1 and of the movie.

Hallowed are the Ori.

Hello, Jeremiah. What part of Virginia are you from?

I liked Stargate the movie but I never watch the shows. I have only seen a few episodes of SG-1. I plan to serve France in the French Foreign Legion and fight in Uganda within the next six years. How do you plan to discover or disprove God?

20 minutes south of its capital, Richmond. You?re missing out on the stargate episodes. I am honored to speak with another soldier and I have great respect anyone willing to die for their country. The same way Einstien proved most of his theories, thought expirements and logic. Theoretical scientists get the tough but rewarding jobs.

TY

Oooh, a Gate fan too!
I love all of the series: SG:1, SG:A and the recently announced movie & spin-off.

Yes, I heard about that new movie. I got booted from the Sony message board about stargate because I talked about God too much. I was kidding(pretending to be a Muslim). Anyway, I look forward to it.

Wait... are all Indyfans gate fans as well.

I'm not complaining, I am too. I'm just saying... err... welcome Jerimiah.

Weird, maybe so, its probably because their both about adventure, alternate histories for earth, and have a strong aspect of mystery.

Indy Parise

Welcome to the Raven. I hope you like it here as much as we do, proven by the fact that we're all still here. I plan on going to Annapolis Naval Academy for college and serving the required ten years after, ten because I'm becoming a pilot.

JeremiahGateFan

Welcome to the Raven. You should be pissed. Usually, the Mods will put up a colorful banner for newcomers but I guess they don't care that much anymore...VP!!!

I?m not sure what you meant by Mods but if you?re referring to the Stargate Forum, yeah, I am. Those stupid morons. Their nazi?s. hmmm, I just got an Idea for my avatar, I should see if I can find the picture of Adolf from the holy grail.

Welcome to the Raven. I hope you like it here as much as we do, proven by the fact that we're all still here. I plan on going to Annapolis Naval Academy for college and serving the required ten years after, ten because I'm becoming a pilot.

I hope so too. That?s cool, I never saw that movie, but do you think its as tough of an academy as it is portrayed in the movie? I?ve considered joining the Airforce (or anyone who flies a plane), there are definitely some advantages for after military service jobs. But, its not for me. Although, as I said, I have a lot of respect for anyone who?d fight.

Welcome to the Raven. Hope you enjoy it here.

Ty, this looks like a very good site with very good people and I probably will enjoy it here.

Cammy

Spin-off and movie?? I didn't hear anything about this, would anyone like to fill me in on this?

Looks like we're all Gate fans ;)

Johan

Violet Indy said:
It wouldn't surprise me, if MacGuyver will come into this thread as well. ;)

I havent run into anyone on the Raven besides myself that have even mentioned MacGyver. I got every available season on DVD. You telling me you are a fan? Hope I'm not alone in this. Or are you just mentioning this because of Richard Dean Anderson being on SG?
I have to say, I think his popularity dissapeared with his mullet.

Indy Parise

JeremiahGateFan said:
I?m not sure what you meant by Mods but if you?re referring to the Stargate Forum, yeah, I am. Those stupid morons. Their nazi?s. hmmm, I just got an Idea for my avatar, I should see if I can find the picture of Adolf from the holy grail.

Usually the mods put up a post with Welcome To The Raven in the Indiana Jones font but I guess they either forgot or haven't had a chance yet. And Annapolis, I know from friends, is a TOUGH school both to get into and to attend. Oh, and you might want to change your plans for the avatar, you can't have a custom one here, at least last time I checked. They might have changed it since the website revamp, oh well.

Tennessee R

IndyJohan said:
I havent run into anyone on the Raven besides myself that have even mentioned MacGyver. I got every available season on DVD. You telling me you are a fan? Hope I'm not alone in this. Or are you just mentioning this because of Richard Dean Anderson being on SG?

I am not a Stargate SG fan, but a great MacGyver fan.

I also have all of the seasons on DVD and can tell you that the next one (Season 6) is coming out June the 13th. ;)

We may be one of the few real fans of MacGyver here. (Sure it can get corny, but it's still good.)

ACTUALLY, I have talked about MacGyver before.
here: http://raven.theraider.net/showthread.php?p=191838&highlight=MacGyver#post191838
Where I give Macgyver a 6 out of 5 stars:

"And the Series that more than one is owned (Which means that I like them), or that is good but maybe aren't out:

Maverick 4
Home Improvement 4
Dukes of Hazzard 4
MacGyver 6
Magnum P.I. 6
Remmington Steele 6
Murder She Wrote 4
Rockford Files 5

JeremiahGateFan

Spin-off and movie?? I didn't hear anything about this, would anyone like to fill me in on this?

Looks like we're all Gate fans

The new series Stargate Atlantis which is a new series which is about a team of explorers who travel to another world and get stranded there. This is the lost city of Atlantis. And the movie? There have been rumors on many stargate forums about it. I?m not 100% sure any of them are legit, but I really don?t see why anyone would make it up. Hallowed are the Ori.

It wouldn't surprise me, if MacGuyver will come into this thread as well.

I?m a MacGuyver fan. And I think he?s the one who really got stargate going to begin with but I really wouldn?t know because I?ve only been watching 2 to 4 years(I own the dvds for seasons 1-8 of SG1 though). Oh, come? on. Just because his hair looks like he?s a redneck people stopped watching the show. Of course, it doesn?t really make that much since having a guy who?s really smart about everything would have one.

Usually the mods put up a post with Welcome To The Raven in the Indiana Jones font but I guess they either forgot or haven't had a chance yet. And Annapolis, I know from friends, is a TOUGH school both to get into and to attend. Oh, and you might want to change your plans for the avatar, you can't have a custom one here, at least last time I checked. They might have changed it since the website revamp, oh well.

Yeah, can you explain to me how that(the avatars) works on this site.