Who would win in a fight between...

DoomsdayFAN

That BIG German dude who was fighting Indy and got cut up in the airplain Propeller (Raiders) versus the BIG India dude who was fighting Indy and got smooshed in the rock crusher (Temple of Doom)? (I know the same actor plays both characters)

If they fought without weapons, just Man Vs. Man in a wide open area, who wins? :whip: :gun:

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Tricky. The German didn't really use any weapons, while the Thuggee hit Indy with a thing or two, as I recall, and certainly decided picking him up and putting him in a cart made sense, but his amount of brute force seemed to be so much more. I'm going with the Thuggee, for the win.

DoomsdayFAN

The big German looked like he could hit so hard. Way harder than Indy, for sure. I wonder how his punches would do against the big Thuggee? And vis versa. Both dudes could take a MASSIVE beating. It would be a good one.

WhipItGood

In Pat Roach vs. Pat Roach, I pick Pat Roach. :cool:

But seriously, the German mechanic wins because he doesn't need a snarkly little Majarajah to voodoo-stab his opponent in the back to gain the upper hand. The Thuggee guard lost even with an unfair advantage over Indy.

Well, they both obviously had the brains of a turnip but in sheer muscle power I would have to go with the blood drinker.

Johan

The question is...who is the most intimidating to make us nervous during battle...A)Pat Roach without a shirt on or B) Pat Roach with a large Beard and lots of make-up. I pick "A" for the simple point of intimidation.

DoomsdayFAN

Well, obviously Pat Roach plays them both. But which character would beat the other?

It be fun to watch them hit eachother. Like two tanks. (y)

Bjorn Heimdall

I'm going to be lame and call it a draw... I think, after an hour of beating each other up, they'd shake hands, laugh, and go out for a drink.

DoomsdayFAN

I'll have to go with the German. I think he'd be too fast for the Thuggee. On the other hand, if the Thuggee bear huged the German... IDK. :confused:

oki9Sedo

The German mechanic would kill the Thuggee slavemaster.

Indy gets the upper hand against the Thuggee four times, but does NOTHING to the mechanic.

oki9Sedo

Attila the Professor said:
Tricky. The German didn't really use any weapons, while the Thuggee hit Indy with a thing or two, as I recall, and certainly decided picking him up and putting him in a cart made sense, but his amount of brute force seemed to be so much more. I'm going with the Thuggee, for the win.

But he has to resort to using weapons on the conveyer belt and the Maharajah's assistance.

The mechanic just uses his fists, and uses about 50% of his full strength.

DoomsdayFAN

True, true. Indy used weapons against the Thuggee.

Thuggee vs Mechanic - No weapons. Bearhug vs Mega punch.

100% Durability vs 100% Duribility

oki9Sedo

Attila the Professor said:
How do you figure?

Watch the fight scene: http://youtube.com/watch?v=teDYmbgyB3Q&feature=related

The first punch he barely touches him.

Most of the subsequent punches he doesn't retract his arm that much before punching, and doesn't even put much effort into his punches. Look at the way he punches Indy the last three times before Indy launches at him full force: he's just playing with him like a toy.

The only time he puts much effort in is after Indy bites him and punches him four times at the end, but only because he's angry, not because he needs to.

The whole point of the fight is that the mechanic only uses his fists to demoralize Indy by showing him thats all he needs to do.

Indy, on the other hand, swings with all his might.

Last edited:

oki9Sedo

I often wondered how long the mechanic would have kept fighting Indy. Until he had beaten him to death? Or would he have just gotten fed up and handed him over to the Nazis?