Disney figures

Arab Swordsman

Indyologist said:
I don't see any picture. Could you post it here using Photobucket please? That would be great.

And since when can you call any Disney park, order something and have them send it to you? I know sure as hell I can't order anything from the Adventure Outpost in FL @ MGM Studios, and it pisses me off. They have all kinds of awesome Indy t-shirts there and I can't get ANY of them. You have to physically go to the park. When I did go there I picked up 2 shirts and I'm dying for more.

Did something change I didn't know of? Are we now able to order from the stores at the park? Please let me know. It would just be such a dream come true for me!! (y)

Check out the thread on the figure itself. Someone posted the info of how to order over the phone for theme park items. I callled last night to see if they had the figure and even though they didn't the person on the phone was really nice.

Katarn07

For those who don't live near the parks, they do have a mail order service. Here's the WDW Mail Order info for anyone interested:

Telephone: 407-363-6200
Fax: 407-352-6369
Email: wdw.mail.order@disneyworld.com
M-F, 9am-8pm Eastern Time

Shipping and handling is a bit steep, but cheaper than flying to Florida (although not as much fun! )

AllEarsNet (a fan site) has a shipping cost chart here.

I'll have to try this out for myself later this week and next week as well just to see if I can't snag one for such a low price. I will get one one way or the other. Probably Brian's or eBay.

As for that picture, use PhotoBucket or something! I don't see anything on the MySpace page.

tnswman

My Goodness I hope Little Indy pulls through for me LOL!! I am willing to pay $50 a figure for 2 of these bad boys :)

I have NEVER wanted a figure more than I do this :(

ChromiumBlue37

My Boss just returned from Orlando YESTERDAY. She said that the Disney Park store told her to go to Once Upon a Toy downtown!

Uugggghhhh!! :mad:

Beautiful, just beautiful!!! I want that Indy!

OK, called WDW. they dont have it yet. the lady said that the california park prolly has it, as they get everything first. she gave me this # to call the ca park: 1-800-362-4533. option 7 is merchandise. on hold with them right now. :whip:

tnswman

mattmanw54301 said:
OK, called WDW. they dont have it yet. the lady said that the california park prolly has it, as they get everything first. she gave me this # to call the ca park: 1-800-362-4533. option 7 is merchandise. on hold with them right now. :whip:

HA!!!!!!!!!!!! this # Worked.. I ordered 2 with 2-day UPS delivery For $56.00 total :)

Indy is coming HOME!!

Katarn07

tnswman said:
HA!!!!!!!!!!!! this # Worked.. I ordered 2 with 2-day UPS delivery For $56.00 total :)

Indy is coming HOME!!

You really needed 2 day shipping? 13 + 13 = 26. You spent $30 on shipping? :confused:

I'll have to order one for my dad. I haven't gotten him his Christmas gift yet. I like giving stuff I can enjoy too. lol

EDIT - Found a pic. Not cool packaging, so I'm ordering only one to take out. I have the other Disney figures carded yet anyways.

2007indyfig.jpg

Last edited:

tnswman

Katarn07 said:
You really needed 2 day shipping? 13 + 13 = 26. You spent $30 on shipping? :confused:

I'll have to order one for my dad. I haven't gotten him his Christmas gift yet. I like giving stuff I can enjoy too. lol

You are D@MN strait I needed it! I also wanted it. It is Far cheaper than any prices on ebay or a Trip to CA. I quite will know the math and it isa HE!! of a deal

You better hurry, the lady said that they just opened and they were going to be sold out of the figures in a few hours.

I was on hold for 40 minutes and she said that was her 5th Order for the figure in the 52 minutes that they were open.

tnswman

Arab Swordsman said:
That seems high...is it becuase you got 2 day shipping?

Yes, The figures are $12.95 each the standard shipping rate is not that much cheaper and it takes 10 days.

tnswman

Katarn07 said:

EDIT - Found a pic. Not cool packaging, so I'm ordering only one to take out. I have the other Disney figures carded yet anyways.

2007indyfig.jpg

I think it is Great...I will buy a case of them when I go to DL in Feb...I did that with the 1st figure and that's the one to invest in.

Talking to the person who did the card art for this package, there will be a 2nd series of this figure after the movie that will show the 1950's Indy from KOTCS. So, this has the chance to be the most limited Indy figure that Disney has made. Much like their 1st 7" Jack Sparrow.

Katarn07

I called the second I made that last post, which was about 15 minutes ago. I'll wait 40+ minutes if need be. Heck, I'm from Chicago and have experience calling for Cubs tickets the day they go on sale. That takes hours to get through sometimes! I just hope they still have some by the time I get through *crosses fingers*

EDIT - Yeah, the packaging is alright but I liked the other series' better. And cool news on a KotCS Indy :)

tnswman

Katarn07 said:
I called the second I made that last post, which was about 15 minutes ago. I'll wait 40+ minutes if need be. Heck, I'm from Chicago and have experience calling for Cubs tickets the day they go on sale. That takes hours to get through sometimes! I just hope they still have some by the time I get through *crosses fingers*

EDIT - Yeah, the packaging is alright but I liked the other series' better.

Well, At least with the Cubs tickets you do not have to hear Donald Duck singing Jingle Bells while you wait. LOL!

Katarn07

Good call. I've had it to here with Nightmare Before Christmas, and I never liked that movie to begin with anyways!!! lol

The stuff we do for toys. lol

tnswman

Katarn07 said:

EDIT - Yeah, the packaging is alright but I liked the other series' better. And cool news on a KotCS Indy :)

Oh, I agree, the 1st 2 Disney lines were to me, some of the best Indy toys EVER made...I know the new stuff will be amazing but I will have a soft spot in my heart for the Disney figures. I was soooo tired of the Kenner and LJN stuff when Disney put their toys out.. I was in heaven.

tnswman

Katarn07 said:
Good call. I've had it to here with Nightmare Before Christmas, and I never liked that movie to begin with anyways!!! lol

The stuff we do for toys. lol

LOL!! Oh yes, I was treated to that song too. My Mind is still Numb from the call.

Hey, it is worth it....Until the wife starts screaming, then I will wish I was back on hold LOL!

Katarn07

Sweet, I just finished placing my order!

Heads up, all! There's a $15 minimum to order. I was caught off guard so just told the nice lady to throw another Indy onto my order. lol. For all you cheapskates out there (like myself ;)), UPS ground shipping is $7 and takes up to 10 days for your order to arrive.

EDIT - And just a quick hint, there's an edit button in the bottom right hand corner of every post you make, that way you won't have to double or triple post. I keep missing some of the stuff you say because my browser brings me down to the most recent post ;)

I agree with the excitement of Disney's stuff, but I wouldn't say I was tired of the Kenner/LJN stuff. In fact, I don't recall if I was done with my LJN line when the second Disney line came out. By "done with," I mean getting Indy on the card.

Arab Swordsman

Katarn07 said:
Sweet, I just finished placing my order!

Heads up, all! There's a $15 minimum to order. I was caught off guard so just told the nice lady to throw another Indy onto my order. lol. For all you cheapskates out there (like myself ;)), UPS ground shipping is $7 and takes up to 10 days for your order to arrive.

Cool, I'm on hold now. Going to get three...one to keep in pack, one to open, and one to give to my son when he gets old enough. He was just born last month but I'm planning ahead. This is going to be an expensive summer!