Disney buys Marvel for 4 Billion

Nurhachi1991

IndyWolf15 said:
WOW this is great. Now that they have this deal going on, probably the hero films will be more family friendly. I wander if Miley Cyrus, Salen Gomez, Demi Lovato and other Disney stars will be in any of the next films they produce? It would be nice to know.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Since Disney bought Marvel the past is slowly erasing........

BTTFmartyssiblingsvanish.jpg

Agent Crab

IndyWolf15 said:
I must say that Wolverine was a terrible movie. I think Marvel should remake Wolverine and make it more family friendly now that Marvel is in the hands of Disney and rate the movie PG-13 or PG-14. Heres my opinion on Ironman, i think it was a great movie and it is very exciting, enjoyable, funny and great action scenes, the only problem i had were bad language, but so far i liked Ironman.

*pictures Wolverine skipping around with a bunch of singing flowers and animals*

Nurhachi1991

and Wolverine wasn't a terrible movie it was so so. But the M rated game was GREAT blood carnage and swearing!

I'm just hoping series like The Punisher don't go bye bye.....

I have always been a Marvel guy I guess now I will have to be a DC guy

The Drifter

Agent Crab said:
*pictures Wolverine skipping around with a bunch of singing flowers and animals*

And he will have a yellow basket full of kittens and he will stop every so often to let a small, fluttering bird perch on one of his claws.

Nurhachi1991

Your killing me Lonesome...........

This is a direct threat on all industires Disney an buy what ever company they want.......... What if they buy Universal? Or Lionsgate?

Disney's Rambo?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Agent Crab

I find it funny that Indy Wolf thinks it will all be sugar coated. I doubt she does realize that Miramax is owne dby Disney and there wasn't any fluffiness and candies falling in the sky with Kill Bill.

Nurhachi1991

jamesdude said:
"Im the Juggernaut Biatch!!"

Disney version:
" Hi there!, Im the Juggernaut friend, how are ya!"

The Punisher............... instead of shooting countless people he know finds common ground with them and they all hold hands and sing

roundshort

Nurhachi1991 said:
The Punisher............... instead of shooting countless people he know finds common ground with them and they all hold hands and sing

How about this:

The Punisher {movie} instead of sucking, might actually be decent?

Nurhachi1991

roundshort said:
How about this:

The Punisher {movie} instead of sucking, might actually be decent?

The 2004 Punisher movie was fantastic what are you smoking?

Warzone was CRAP though

The Drifter

The next Punisher will be played by no other than:

DannyTannerBobSaget.png

There will be plenty of hugs for everyone! And, when someone has a bad day, The Punisher will set them down and talk about their issues. The problem will be made better within a span of five minutes.

Nurhachi1991

Lonsome_Drifter said:
The next Punisher will be played by no other than:

DannyTannerBobSaget.png

There will be plenty of hugs for everyone! And, when someone has a bad day, The Punisher will set them down and talk about their issues. The problem will be made better within a span of five minutes.

Will Jigsaw be played by Dave Coulier?

" Come on now Punisher Cut it Out"

jamesdude

Ladies and gentlemen......Mickey Mouse as Tony Stark/ Iron Man

comix9.jpg

What next? lol

Pete as Iron Monger?
The Beast as Whiplash?
Minnie as Pepper Potts?
Cruella as Black Widow?

The Drifter

jamesdude said:
Ladies and gentlemen......Mickey Mouse as Tony Stark/ Iron Man

comix9.jpg

What next? lol

Pete as Iron Monger?
The Beast as Whiplash?
Minnie as Pepper Potts?
Cruella as Black Widow?

I don't know, but Pete is awesome.

jamesdude

Nurhachi1991 said:
Wait so if they make a Kingdom hearts 3 will Spiderman be in it?

Hmmm.....a tri-branded Kingdom Hearts 3. it would take a hell of a lot of discs to fit Disney,Final Fantasy, and Marvel characters in one game.

Nurhachi1991

It's funny how people think Disney is so family friendly but really Disney is the root of all evil there just a money hungry power house that doesnt care what mindless crap they produce as long as they get paid.

Walt would be spinning in his grave.