Indiana Jones Party Ideas

MaxisIndy

So, I'm having a party in the next couple weeks for IJ. I was wondering if the community had any suggestions on activities and food. Please let me know and thank you.:D

Kai Hagen

I found this thread just now...

- Display ancient looking things that you can buy from souvenir shops.

- Attach a large 1930s era map on the wall.

- During the party, shut out all the lights suddenly. Then use lighting effects with an ark that "accidentally" got opened.

jtmitch

We have done this many times. I purchased on ebay/amazon all 4 movie posters 27"x41" framed, you can buy inexpensive frames from Micheals, and place them on easels throughout the party. Play the blurays on tv while the party is going on or there are great tributes on YouTube that can be played on auto replay. Not sure if its for adults or kids. We set up activity stations throughout. Paint your own holy grail wait for it to dry and drink from it. Supplies at Hobby Lobby (HL). Jello shots with edible candy bugs in them. Sausage balls (boulder balls). You can order edible cake toppers online. type on the internet IJ party food ideas..there are alot.

Set up stations throughout. I had table where kids were blindfolded and had to reach into the IJToD dinner. A bowel with spaghetti that was the snake surprise. Ice Jello for Monkey brains, Eye ball soup (warm water with plastic Easter eggs with a surprise in it.) etc.. Under each station I printed up a pictures of each part of the movie under it. You can order for cheap the surprise IJ crates that came with the toy figures. Eeach crate has a IJ artifact in it. Great for grab bags. You can buy bags from HL that have 100 different plastic bugs in them. Rubber snakes throughout...

Have fun!
John