The Daughter of Indy and Willie?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnnieJones

Jack Nelligan said:
Would it be possible for the mysterious daughter of Indy to have actually been the child of Indy and Willie Scott?
No,because she is the wrong age.She was born sometime in the late 1950s,early 1960s.In 1935 is when TOD took place.
here is a quote that OldIndy2323 put on the Indy has a daughter? thread(on page 7).And I must say,I agree with OldIndy2323 about the approximate age of everyone on the list,seen here.

OldIndy2323 said:
Here's what I have come up with on this topic using a bit of research and some speculation:

1958: Susan Jones is born to Indy and Marion (Using the actress's age in "Ireland 1916" and named "Susan" after Indy's sister who died as an infant --"Peking 1910". Although highly unusual, it's not impossible that the child was Indy's and Marion's, based on their ages)

1958: Caroline Jones is born to Mutt after a whirlwind romance (age of actress in "Peking 1910", Caroline says, "..how's it look Grandpa..")

1977: Susan Jones marries and gives birth to Mark/"Spike" (named "Mark" after the actor who portrayed him and using the only possible age for Susan Jones to have a 16 year old son in 1993--"Mystery of the Blues" UK version)

1982: Susan Jones gives birth to Lucy (age of character in "Ireland 1916", based on the idea of an elementary school grandparent's tea and a logical age spread between siblings.)

1986: Caroline Jones gives birth to Annie Jones, Indy's first great grandchild (age of actress in "Peking 1910" and Old Indy's narration, "...my father, your great great grandfather...")

1988: Caroline Jones gives birth to Harry Jones, Indy's second great grandchild (age of actor in "Peking 1910", same quote as above plus, "..your mother's right...")

Last edited:

Robyn

Attila the Professor said:
Yeah, like the first two break-ups. (I know the first one was basically forced, but still.)

I know Indy has left Marion multiple times before, but at this point in their life I think they're ready to stay married.

Robyn

Lonsome_Drifter said:
What can I say? I'm just a sucker for family turmoil. (as long as it's not my own!)

Indy family turmoil would be natural for Indy and Marion, they're use to fighting with each other all the time, apparently Marion always wins the arguments though;) I don't mind turmoil I just want them to stay married!:cool:

Besides passionate arguing usually makes couples want each other even more..

Cheers:
SAM: You are the nuttiest, the stupidest, the phoniest fruitcake I ever met!

DIANE: You Sam Malone are the most arrogant self centered...

SAM & DIANE: (together) SHUT UP!

SAM: Shut your fat mouth!
DIANE: Make me

SAM: Make you.. My God I'm, I'm gonna, I'm GONNA BOUNCE YOU OFF EVERY WALL IN THIS OFFICE!!

DIANE: Try it and you'll be walking funny tomorrow... Or should I say funnier.

SAM: You know, You know I always wanted to pop you one!
Maybe this is my lucky day, huh?

DIANE: You disgust me! I hate you!

SAM: Are you as turned on as I am?

DIANE: More!

Last edited:

Jack Nelligan

AnnieJones said:
No,because she is the wrong age.She was born sometime in the late 1950s,early 1960s.In 1935 is when TOD took place.
here is a quote that OldIndy2323 put on the Indy has a daughter? thread(on page 7).And I must say,I agree with OldIndy2323 about the approximate age of everyone on the list,seen here.

When I said she could be the daughter of Willie and Indy, I meant that maybe they hooked up in Indy V. That would put her being born in the late 50's early 60's and fit the time line, right?

Stoo

Indy Scout 117 said:
ha!! thats funny. no i think Willie was in ToD and meant to be only in ToD. she's just a part of Indy history now, and will never return...lost in the winds of time...lol.
Not exactly. She *is* in "Crystal Skull".:p It's funny how the only appearance of Willie outside of "Doom" is in the new movie.
Jack Nelligan said:
I said the same thing in another thread. She could be Mutt's wife and just call Indy Dad as some daughters-in-law do.
With all due respect, this is exactly why it's hard to understand your reason for starting an entirely new thread on the topic. Anyway, her being Mutt's wife is an idea that has been tossed around numerous times before but, to get specific, the credits read: OLD INDY'S DAUGHTER (not daughter-in-law). There's also a big age difference between her and Mutt (although sometimes that doesn't matter). Had you bothered to read the other discussions that were pointed out to you in the "other" thread then you'd be more familiar with the subject at hand.;)

One of the reasons it would fun to imagine her as Mutt's wife is because that would make Spike his son. They both have 'tude and are very similar.
Jack Nelligan said:
Come on Stoo play along! Where do you think the daughter came from???
My speculations are in the other threads. This one is about her being a daughter between Indy & Willie in Indy V to which I say, "no".:p
Jack Nelligan said:
Actually Stoo has played this game before! It's in the Young Indy section.
Indeed. I even discussed it with him not too long ago.:rolleyes:
AnnieJones said:
There's also this index of posts concerning the daughter in "The Old Indiana Jones Chronicles" thread.
Jack Nelligan said:
When I said she could be the daughter of Willie and Indy, I meant that maybe they hooked up in Indy V. That would put her being born in the late 50's early 60's and fit the time line, right?
Not really because, going by the actress' year of birth, Susan/Daphne was most likely born in c.1952. As I mentioned earlier, if the hypothetical Indy V is NOT a prequel then it won't work. I'm sorry to say that you're running blind, Mr. Nelligan.:)

Jack Nelligan

Stoo said:
Not exactly. She *is* in "Crystal Skull".:p It's funny how the only appearance of Willie outside of "Doom" is in the new movie.
With all due respect, this is exactly why it's hard to understand your reason for starting an entirely new thread on the topic. Anyway, her being Mutt's wife is an idea that has been tossed around numerous times before but, to get specific, the credits read: OLD INDY'S DAUGHTER (not daughter-in-law). There's also a big age difference between her and Mutt (although sometimes that doesn't matter). Had you bothered to read the other discussions that were pointed out to you in the "other" thread then you'd be more familiar with the subject at hand.;)

One of the reasons it would fun to imagine her as Mutt's wife is because that would make Spike his son. They both have 'tude and are very similar.
My speculations are in the other threads. This one is about her being a daughter between Indy & Willie in Indy V to which I say, "no".:p
Indeed. I even discussed it with him not too long ago.:rolleyes:
There's also this index of posts concerning the daughter in "The Old Indiana Jones Chronicles" thread.
Not really because, going by the actress' year of birth, Susan/Daphne was most likely born in c.1952. As I mentioned earlier, if the hypothetical Indy V is NOT a prequel then it won't work. I'm sorry to say that you're running blind, Mr. Nelligan.:)

Thanks for playing!

Stoo said:
Congratulations. You've just achieved "twit" status. Don't worry, you're in good company.:p

I don't mean to be presumptuous Stoo, but it seems you typed the wrong vowel when choosing his status...

Jack Nelligan

Stoo said:
Congratulations. You've just achieved "twit" status. Don't worry, you're in good company.:p

(Quote) Rocket wrote:
"I don't mean to be presumptuous Stoo, but it seems you typed the wrong vowel when choosing his status..."

You two guys are about as funny as a train wreck!!!

Why don?t you add something new to the conversation instead of trying to prove everyone else wrong, or how smart you both think you are!

If you thought the thread was redundant, why did you post in it?

Do you really think your opinion is so valuable that the thread could not survive without your 1 ½ cents worth of drivel?

Can anyone say, over inflated ego????

Jack Nelligan said:
You two guys are about as funny as a train wreck!!!

You forgot your 4th exclamation point.

Jack Nelligan said:
Why don’t you add something new to the conversation instead of trying to prove everyone else wrong, or how smart you both think you are!

There's one problem with your plea, you don't read before you write/post/create threads.

Jack Nelligan said:

It has provided a few chuckles, and provided much needed perspective on how to take your posts.

Jack Nelligan said:
Do you really think your opinion is so valuable that the thread could not survive without your 1 ½ cents worth of drivel?
Wow, where was that mentioned, (hold on)...oh you're complaining that's all.

Jack Nelligan said:
Can anyone say, over inflated ego????
I can sing it!

Good luck to you and your hyperextended punctuation.

See if you can guess what I'm really saying when I type Good luck to you!

Jack Nelligan

Rocket Surgeon said:
You forgot your 4th exclamation point.

There's one problem with your plea, you don't read before you write/post/create threads.

It has provided a few chuckles, and provided much needed perspective on how to take your posts.

Wow, where was that mentioned, (hold on)...oh you're complaining that's all.

I can sing it!

Good luck to you and your hyperextended punctuation.

See if you can guess what I'm really saying when I type Good luck to you!

Here is the 4th exclamation point ! (looks a lot like a finger)

Feel free to take it and your much needed perspective and go hyperextend yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stoo

Jack Nelligan said:
Why don?t you add something new to the conversation instead of trying to prove everyone else wrong, or how smart you both think you are!
Because there is no NEW speculaton in this thread. Nobody is out to prove you wrong...it's just that you are asking questions that have already been covered in previous discussions (which were already pointed out but you are choosing to ignore).;)
Jack Nelligan said:
...to emphasize that is *was* completely redundant. Simple as that...
Jack Nelligan said:
"Do you really think your opinion is so valuable that" you could actually speculate on a subject you know NOTHING about? You said yourself, that you DON'T KNOW the "Chronicles" and have NOT read the books...Other fans have bothered to look into this topic...can't you?:rolleyes:

Jack Nelligan said:
Here is the 4th exclamation point ! (looks a lot like a finger)

Feel free to take it and your much needed perspective and go hyperextend yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Physician heal thyself:

Jack Nelligan said:
A little touchy don't you think??? Did I strike a nerve???

You forgot the 4th in this quote as well...

Jack Nelligan

Stoo said:
Because there is no NEW speculaton in this thread. Nobody is out to prove you wrong...it's just that you are asking questions that have already been covered in previous discussions (which were already pointed out but you are choosing to ignore).;)
...to emphasize that is *was* completely redundant. Simple as that...
"Do you really think your opinion is so valuable that" you could actually speculate on a subject you know NOTHING about? You said yourself, that you DON'T KNOW the "Chronicles" and have NOT read the books...Other fans have bothered to look into this topic...can't you?:rolleyes:

Just because a topic has been covered, does not mean it can?t be discussed again. There may be people who are new, have something new to add, or people who wish to discuss it further. If the thread has no interests,
it will go away without any commentary on its validity by you. Let the moderators do their jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.