Adventure Heroes

ChromiumBlue37

Indy's Fist said:
When I was 4 Star Wars came out. When I was 5, the Kenner SW toys came out. I loved those toys. I didn't nor would have wanted some cute cartoonish versions to play with. I hated the SW Adventure Heros and absolutly despise the Indy ones.

Wow! You don't like the cute little "warm and fuzzies", do you? Personally I love them! Hope we get a lot more of these things to get the little ones interacting with our beloved Indiana Jones universe.

Katarn07

Indy's Fist said:
When I was 4 Star Wars came out. When I was 5, the Kenner SW toys came out. I loved those toys. I didn't nor would have wanted some cute cartoonish versions to play with. I hated the SW Adventure Heros and absolutly despise the Indy ones.

First LEGO, now Playskool? I didn't even play with these things but think they're cool! I agree, as a child I probably wouldn't want them if I had the choice to play with figures, but I know some parents don't give the kids the option so I'd be better off with these than nothing. And I also bet little girls who are SW fans love these things because they're so cute. I've met two guys now while in the store buying these things for their daughters while they're getting the figures from themselves. They all seemed pretty excited to get them.

Lon

tnswman said:
Yes you can justify it... It's new Indy toys.. You justify it by being a SUPER collector and supporting the line :) See how easy that was LOL!! Now you can sleep well when you buy them :)

You didn't support the line. You bought them from another individual who had them for sale. You supported that person. Supporting the line means you pay Hasbro since they are the ones making the toys.

tnswman

Arab Swordsman said:
Did you get the figures yet? I would LOVE to see pics of them. Congrats on the auction.

Not yet, they have shipped ...I could not make the poor guy understand that I wanted express shipping. I will take pics AS soon as I have them :)

tnswman

They were not removed, The seller tried to get me to buy this set too...He said that it was only a partial set. He offered it to me for $120

Indy's Fist

Katarn07 said:
First LEGO, now Playskool? I didn't even play with these things but think they're cool! I agree, as a child I probably wouldn't want them if I had the choice to play with figures, but I know some parents don't give the kids the option so I'd be better off with these than nothing. And I also bet little girls who are SW fans love these things because they're so cute. I've met two guys now while in the store buying these things for their daughters while they're getting the figures from themselves. They all seemed pretty excited to get them.
Indy's Fist don't do cute!:p

Vlad Dracula

New auction with a set of 12. Looks to even come with the catalog inserts from the packages.

http://cgi.ebay.com/12PCS-INDIANA-J...yZ155333QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It also confirms the final pairing of a lot of the figures. Some of which are different from the promo pics we've seen.

Indy no jacket with whip and gun vs Cairo Swordsman
Indy with gloves vs German Mechanic
Indy with Idol vs Hovitos
Map Room Indy and Marion
Salllah with Mummy and Snake
Ark Bellog with Ark and Ghost

[edit]

Remember, before paying ebay prices, these only sell for $5.99 for a pack of two and will be all over the place shortly. Same thing happened with the Legos.

Last edited:

tnswman

metalinvader said:
Nice find Vlad!!
Damn,That ghost looks amazing in the Ark.

Wouldn't a short round look awesome in this form?(y)

Yes, The Figures are even better in person, when I get home, I will post pics....I can't believe I actually got one of the KOTCS figures in my LOT, How did that happen?

Anyway, these things are GREAT!

metalinvader

tnswman said:
Yes, The Figures are even better in person, when I get home, I will post pics....I can't believe I actually got one of the KOTCS figures in my LOT, How did that happen?

Anyway, these things are GREAT!

You luck son of a gun!!! So we know about the KOTCS native in the set,Is there an old man Indy??

tnswman

metalinvader said:
You luck son of a gun!!! So we know about the KOTCS native in the set,Is there an old man Indy??

dude, I think so, I just can't tell really LOL!! Of course we can't in some of the photos either :)

metalinvader

tnswman said:
dude, I think so, I just can't tell really LOL!! Of course we can't in some of the photos either :)

I figured Indy with the gun and leather jacket was KOTCS Indy,Since he isn't in any of the other lots.
..But if you can't tell if it's old Indy or not,He must age really well in toy form like he does in real life!:D

tnswman

metalinvader said:
I figured Indy with the gun and leather jacket was KOTCS Indy,Since he isn't in any of the other lots.
..But if you can't tell if it's old Indy or not,He must age really well in toy form like he does in real life!:D

See, that's the one that I look at and think is the old one too. It just fits in too well.