Indiana Jones Adventure World

Icybro

If anybody's wondering what's new in this game, the answer is: nothing!?

The last new quest was months ago, and it ended with most of the original Zynga characters announcing that they were retiring or moving on to other things, divorced from the game's story. It seemed like the developers were preparing for some sort of big shake-up within the game.

But then just a couple of weeks ago, Zynga shut down their Boston branch, laying off the team behind IJAW. I wonder if that means Adventure World is dead? :confused:

Icybro

Sakis said:
Sorry I meant 13/01/2013 :p

How dare you???

Just to clarify, that's 01/13/2013 here in the USA. For a second there, I was looking forward to playing until Smarch.

For the record, here's the announcement as it appears when you go to play the game:

Our goal at Zynga is to bring players the most fun and social games on the web. Over the past year, we have had a great time working on Indiana Jones? Adventure World?, and we thank you for joining us. As of 11/15/12, Adventure World is no longer available to new players and will no longer be accepting payments. Existing Adventurers like you will be able to access the game until 1/13/13. After that time, the game will no longer be available. We?re excited to offer bonus packages to Adventure World players to try other Zynga games.

Sakis

TR.N Staff Member
Icybro said:
Just to clarify, that's 01/13/2013 here in the USA. For a second there, I was looking forward to playing until Smarch.

For the record, your here is my there and vice versa. :D I just follow the dd/mm/yy approach. Thanks anyway.(y)

Sakis

TR.N Staff Member
JuniorJones said:
It was complete bollocks, a cheap stunt that was as welcome as a fart in a room.

Depends, on the size of the room and the current of the wind. ;)