Indiana Jones and the Mayan Secret - Chapter 1 (Quazar's version!)

Z dweller

Hey Lance, check this out.*

19900-BR-2049-Series-1-group-590w.jpg

Personally, I think that old Deckard figure is phenomenal!

With a little Quazar magic, that could be turned into a perfect older Indy.

Imagine the possibilities, are you inspred? ;)

* hat tip to TheFedora in the BR2049 thead. :hat:

Lance Quazar

bebop said:
I really enjoyed your project. It had a great sense of humor and the design and layout of the action worked well. Looking forward to seeing Chapter 2!:)

Whoa, how did I miss this??? Thanks so much for reading and commenting!!!

(though it doesn't look like you stuck around the forum for long....and that's cool.)

Lance Quazar

Z dweller said:
Hey Lance, check this out.*

19900-BR-2049-Series-1-group-590w.jpg

Personally, I think that old Deckard figure is phenomenal!

With a little Quazar magic, that could be turned into a perfect older Indy.

Imagine the possibilities, are you inspred? ;)

* hat tip to TheFedora in the BR2049 thead. :hat:

Hey, thanks for thinking of me. That really IS a great looking Harrison Ford figure.

But that's not my scale. I'm strictly a 3.75" devotee.

And, frankly, I'm not much of a customizer. The best customs in my story were created by Inky Skin. I did make the customs in the first chapter, though.

(also the Indy in "Mayan Secret" is only forty-six years old, not quite the 70-something Ford from the new "Blade Runner.")

Still, I'm honored that you thought of me and my story in any capacity!

inky_skin

Lance Quazar said:
Hey, thanks for thinking of me. That really IS a great looking Harrison Ford figure.

But that's not my scale. I'm strictly a 3.75" devotee.

And, frankly, I'm not much of a customizer. The best customs in my story were created by Inky Skin. I did make the customs in the first chapter, though.

(also the Indy in "Mayan Secret" is only forty-six years old, not quite the 70-something Ford from the new "Blade Runner.")

Still, I'm honored that you thought of me and my story in any capacity!

Thanks for the nod Lance. Great to revisit this story. Maybe I should reconsider my retirement...

Z dweller

Bumping this thread for the benefit of the many new posters who are joining the Raven on a daily basis (which is absolutely great, by the way (y)).

Lance Quasar's sensational opus magna continues here and is well worth checking out.

Hey, Lance: any chance the excitement of the upcoming Indy 5 might inspire you to do a third chapter?
Sorry, I had to ask.

Lance Quazar

Bumping this thread for the benefit of the many new posters who are joining the Raven on a daily basis (which is absolutely great, by the way (y)).

Lance Quasar's sensational opus magna continues here and is well worth checking out.

Hey, Lance: any chance the excitement of the upcoming Indy 5 might inspire you to do a third chapter?
Sorry, I had to ask.

Whoa! How did I miss this post??

Thanks very much! Your continued support has been amazing!

(p.s. - I'm always inspired, just also always too busy!) ;)