The Indy Cast

indycast

Rocket Surgeon said:
Love the Lance Le Gault, (Colonel Buck Greene on Magnum PI) voice over the Young Indy promo!

Thanks again Ed

Weird - I just watched that episode! (Still trying to relive our Hawaiian holiday!)

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
Stoo said:
2) Being a sucker for anything related to deleted scenes, I enjoyed Mitch's top 10 and liked that fact that Old Indy was his #2! (Mitch, you mentioned doing a search for Old Indy on YouTube to find a series of the bookends but there was no nod to StooTV!;)) Re: the periscope scene. There is even more to say about this missing bit. Enough to make it an interesting piece for the Indy Cast.

Stoo TV is great.. but I still have them all on my old VHS copies with Old Indy from when I taped them back in the 1990s... STOO TV did let me see the George Hall "mystery of the Blues" book end s which was cool.. especially now that my 9 year old son is taking sax lessons..

he might ne the next Clarence Clemons.. speaking of which.. Pat you still owe my a Bruce item for payment for the Marshall College tour.. just hinting!

This week I am reviewing my new Sideshow Indy - old version and reflect on my adventure at Big Apple Comic Con in another Raiders Rant!

Mitchellhallock said:
he might ne the next Clarence Clemons.. speaking of which.. Pat you still owe my a Bruce item for payment for the Marshall College tour.. just hinting!

I apologize unreservedly!

Actually I responded to you an another post that I had recently found it and I'm having it duplicated! Not much longer to wait!

indycast

IndyCast Episode 85 is here!

In this listener driven episode we hear of the new Indy animatronic at Disneyland, get a review of the Army of the Dead with Brother D of Mail Order Zombie, have another Raider's Rant and review from Mitch plus we hear from Young Indy sound Editor with his Top 10 plus LEGO Indy 2 news, trivia and lots more! If adventure has a name, it must be the IndyCast!

Check out the episode here at the ForceCast.net.

indycast

Another week, another episode of the IndyCast!

In this episode, Harrison gets to thank his fans with a Scream, we look at the first in a series of segments showcasing the vintage Making of Raiders special, review some of Indy's literary adventures, plus hear from you in the mailbag and lots more. If adventure has a name, it must be the IndyCast!

Listen to it here!

Plus we'll be taking a week off next week, but we'll be back in a fortnight with our 2 year anniversary show plus a stack of prizes!

indyclone25

i loved this episode --- i have the vhs version of the making of raiders and the great movies stunts i was able to burn them onto a dvd and it came out pretty nice , i do believe i made a few copies for a few raveners , but since then my vhs player of my recorder and dvd player broke so i will have to buy another vhs player and plug it into an the input 2 and record some more of those to give out .:D :whip:

indycast

Hey guys,

just a reminder there will be no IndyCast this week but we'll be back on November 16th with a special 2 year anniversary edittion of the show.

We should have some fun prizes as well so stay tuned!

DoomTown

indycast said:
Hey guys,

just a reminder there will be no IndyCast this week but we'll be back on November 16th with a special 2 year anniversary edittion of the show.

We should have some fun prizes as well so stay tuned!

1 more week!!!! *sigh* ;)

indycast

IndyCast Episode 87 - 2nd Birthday edition!

It's our 2nd birthday and YOU get the prizes! We look back at the past two years of the show, talk to a special guest in Club Obi Wan, look at part two in our vintage Making of special, review Sideshow's latest offering, have an encounter with High Adventure plus lots more. And did I mention you can win prizes? If adventure has a name, it must be the IndyCast!

Listen to the episode here: http://www.forcecast.net/story/home/IndyCast_Episode_87_127684.asp

DoomTown

indycast said:
IndyCast Episode 87 - 2nd Birthday edition!

It's our 2nd birthday and YOU get the prizes! We look back at the past two years of the show, talk to a special guest in Club Obi Wan, look at part two in our vintage Making of special, review Sideshow's latest offering, have an encounter with High Adventure plus lots more. And did I mention you can win prizes? If adventure has a name, it must be the IndyCast!

Listen to the episode here: http://www.forcecast.net/story/home/IndyCast_Episode_87_127684.asp

I think as a special birthday gift, being that your soooo close to getting your first avatar, they should make a special Indy-cast themed one, JUST for you!!! Anybody with me on this??? (y)

indycast

KVoss said:
I think as a special birthday gift, being that your soooo close to getting your first avatar, they should make a special Indy-cast themed one, JUST for you!!! Anybody with me on this??? (y)

Thanks Keith, that would be cool! But I'll just be happy having something.

Cheers!

Sharkey

Fun show!Happy Anniversary guys!Nice interview Pat.Who knew Ford and the others were such fans?

I want that Raiders tote! Can you post the prizes on the flickr page?

Year one:lots of news.
Year.two:great guests and contests.
Year three: only the shadow knows.

Thanks for the entertaining show.

indycast

Sharkey said:
Fun show!Happy Anniversary guys!Nice interview Pat.Who knew Ford and the others were such fans?

I want that Raiders tote! Can you post the prizes on the flickr page?

Year one:lots of news.
Year.two:great guests and contests.
Year three: only the shadow knows.

Thanks for the entertaining show.

Glad you enjoyed the show (and I always love a Shadow reference!)

I knew I forgot something! Will aim to put up the pics later today.

indycast

Rocket Surgeon said:
Posted by Ed on November 23, 2009 at 03:14 AM CST

http://www.forcecast.net/story/indycast/IndyCast_Episode_88_127836.asp

In this episode we announce the winners of our 2nd birthday competition, check out what to get the Indy fan in your life with our Holiday Gift Guide, have some great video game news, return to the Top 10 and lot's more! If adventure has a name, it must be the IndyCast!

You beat me to it!

Congratulations to all the winners!

indycast

Hi all,

just letting you know that there will be no IndyCast for the week commencing November 30th.

A family emergency, school assessment reports and a 3 day drama conference mean I am somewhat resembling Oxley this week! (minus the personal hygene issues) :eek:

IndyCast Episode 89 will return on December 7th.

See you then! :hat: