Tarantino

intergamer

intergamer said:
Considering that Colonel Vogel talks and behaves exactly like Chatter Lal (and Tommy Johnson doesn't), considering that Vogel references many things he would not understand unless he was one of a small subset of people, including Chattar Lal, who must have been around the Raven for quite a white before Vogel even registered. Considering that Colonel Vogel is an intentional troll with everything he posts.
Just considering, that's all.

:rolleyes:

intergamer

Hang on there Jay, now you?re comparing me to <strike>the Nazis</strike> <font color=red>a Nazi</font>! Just remember, I wasn?t the <font color=yellow>lone ranger</font> (<font color=gray>I'm pretty sure that this reference doesn't apply the way you think it does. Maybe you'd like to listen to some of the old Lone Ranger programs to figure out why.</font>) in thinking <font color=red>that</font> TommyJohnson might be another Chattar zombie? In the thread "2 Imposters unmasked!" even <strike>Pale Horse</strike>, <strike>Deadlock</strike>, <strike>intergamer</strike>, & <strike>Joe Brody</strike> <font color=red>Colonel Vogel</font> had <strike>their</strike> <font color=red>his</font> doubts at one stage? <strike>However one thing I?m sure of Jay, is that you like to argue!</strike> (<font color=grey>We all like to argue; maybe this point isn't as meaningful as you thought. Additionally, personal attacks have been shown to be a weak persuasive technique.</font>)

Jay, please stop making me out to be an evil person; I?m just a <font color=yellow>huge fan</font> (<font color=grey>This phrase seems too childish. Perhaps you would like to replace it with a <i>synonym</i>, such as 'propellor', or 'professional-strength wind generator'!</font>) of Indiana Jones<font color=yellow>!</font> (<font color=grey>You've used a lot of exclamation points in this document already. There's a good chance that you would be better off by mixing up the <i>tone</i> of your sentences with another form of punctuation, such as the period.</font>)

Last edited:
Jay R. Zay said:
"Now that's questionable."

yeah. it's "questionable". and my statements could be "contradictable". so why don't you just question them? get out of your hole, risk something, tell me that i'm WRONG. WHERE? or just shut up. i can't stand people who are too cowardly to actually make a clear statement and just say "you MIGHT be wrong...".

"Anyway I should be allowed to agree with San Holo without you taking so much offence."

actually, you were also agreeing to this "monkey"-statement. i took this as an offence. if you agree to this i think i have a perfect right to offend you. ooops. you weren't careful enough here. back to the hole now.

"I never insulted TommyJohnson, I only said that I thought he might be another Chatter zombie"

yes. he MIGHT. PERHAPS he might. you never said he WAS, right? san holo MIGHT be right, i MIGHT be wrong, Tommy MIGHT be a zombie. you never offended anybody did you? it's like with the nazi time. "my neighbor MIGHT be jew" "my neithbor MIGHT dislike the Führer". nobody was actually responsible for these people getting killed, right? the SS was responsible, the evil guys. but not the normal people who just made assumptions about their neighbors. are you proud now? you never have any risk. you are careful, say "might" and "perhaps" and stab the people in the back. disgusting. i hope that the moderators will take a notice of this...

Jay R. Jay. sorry for supporting the monkey post. :( :eek:

Thanks intergamer for the help with grammar and whatnot. As you?ve probably guessed English isn?t my first language. I still don?t understand what you said about professional-strength wind generator, but it sounds good.

Pale Horse said:
Colonel, do not put words into my mouth. You misunderstood my posts. I was not implying that TJ is an imposter or a zombie. Also, considering that your actions have already resulted in a one month ban from certain forums, I would advise you, respectfully, to reconsider your future etiquette while visiting The Raven.

My apologies Pale Horse I got it all wrong again. :eek: Please don?t ban me from the Raven. :(

Sorry for the triple post

San Holo

Jay R. Zay said:
"Nobody here said that Tarantino was this "poor little filmmaker who makes brilliant movies but nobody likes him", or that "his movies were made against all odds, that he is the lonesome rider against the evil, big film industry, that he doesn't earn money with his movies but gets hated by everybody". "

hahahahaha :D

did *i* say so? i don't think so. :p

"Maybe you should read the replies"

exactly, maybe you should. :)

oh and by the way, these little offences "Seeing your replies is like watching a monkey do a math problem." are just as impressive as some "EDITED FOR CONTENT your motha" stuff. brrr. ;)

and for vogel:
"I'm sorry Jay R. Zay but I have to agree with San Holo on this occasion."

actually, you don't have to agree with him on *this* occation only. how about writing own replies? how about insulting other people and getting locked out from some forums... san holo can be proud of having such a prominent supporter :) i for one don't give too much for what you think is right and wrong. but of course, somebody who hasn't much support anyway has to take what he gets, right? ;) i remember some discussion with san about indiana jones IV, do you, too?

for example telling me that i couldn't talk about indiana jones because i didn't know this "cairo swordsman" scene for a long time? you know, leading an argument like this says a lot about how childish you behave. like a monkey, you know? telling me that i waste your time when i reply here? :D funny. and how about this little german paragraph you gave me? i couldn't understand a single word - did you use google as a translation? you shouldn't do so. anyway the only important word you used was deleted by the mods anyway so seriously, this reply was some kind of a waste of time for you. so don't pretend you were busy.

and what does this all tell you? that i have a good reason not to be impressed by your offensive way - you trying foolishly to contradict me and your dog vogel supporting whatever you say. my statements about tarantino were correct and you weren't able to contradict them. and not every statement referred to the people in this tread as most (!) people here probably understood. you unfortunately didn't. make sure you have some arguments before arguing next time. this is rather childish and i'm definitely not going to discuss on this level.

edit:

Please watch the use of profanity on this message board.
I think the monkey is gonna cry :D . Seriously dude, lighten up- or me and Vogel just might pay you a little visit :whip:

Jay R. Zay

San Holo said:
I think the monkey is gonna cry :D . Seriously dude, lighten up- or me and Vogel just might pay you a little visit :whip:

if this is all that comes to your mind, i'm *very* impressed. it's really this cool-and-easy attitude that i missed so much in here... :)

Pale Horse

Staff member
More Kill Bill?

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead."

As much as I like this man's films, leave well enough alone. I don't need a LOTR epic for one sitting. eeesh.

YouNeverKnow

Pale Horse said:
"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead."

As much as I like this man's films, leave well enough alone. I don't need a LOTR epic for one sitting. eeesh.

I'm not sure how I feel about an epic extended cut, but it would be nice to get some sort of boxed set presentation of both films. I have held out on buying these for some time despite my enjoyment of them because I am a stickler for special editions and fabulous presentation in my DVD collection.

agentsands77

I've been waiting for KILL BILL: THE WHOLE BLOODY AFFAIR for ages now. It plays better as a single entity than it does divided up (the two volumes are definitely dependent on each other).

YouNeverKnow

Yeah I guess I haven't watched them in any other form other than right next to each other for the past few years, so maybe 1 cut wouldn't be so bad.

agentsands77

YouNeverKnow said:
Yeah I guess I haven't watched them in any other form other than right next to each other for the past few years, so maybe 1 cut wouldn't be so bad.
Furthermore, the reviews from the Cannes premiere of the single-film edit indicated that KILL BILL played better as one film than as two.

Dr. Gonzo

Just watched "Four Rooms"... it's four stories that take place in a hotel. Robert Rodriguez wrote and directed one and Tarantino did the last one. You can clearly tell its a Tarantino short (besides the fact that he's in it). Kinda interesting. Check it out if you haven't seen it.

TheMutt92

Dr. Gonzo said:
Just watched "Four Rooms"... it's four stories that take place in a hotel. Robert Rodriguez wrote and directed one and Tarantino did the last one. You can clearly tell its a Tarantino short (besides the fact that he's in it). Kinda interesting. Check it out if you haven't seen it.

Is it worth watching the whole thing, or just looking up his short online?

Montana Smith

Montana Smith said:
I didn't know Franco Nero was still around.

This is out of place, but the bump to this thread reminded me that Franco Nero played Indy's nemesis in Force 10 From Navarone. (Indy, of course, was at that time going under the alias of Lieutenant Colonel Mike Barnsby).