Blade Runner 2049

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Another account of the punch:
We were just doing a fight scene and, you know, it just happened. But what was funny was, when it was over, they brought ice for my face, and Harrison pushed me out of the way and stuck his fist in the ice. I asked him the other day where he got his sense of humor from - was it from his mother or his father? He said, Sears. And he didn't have much time to shop around so he just had to grab one and get out.

So did it hurt when he hit you?

You know, he's tough. He's been an inspiration to everyone - everyone is doing push-ups now and taking an interest in their fitness. As soon as it happened, the director came up to me and said, Look at it this way - you just got hit by Indiana Jones.

Was he suitably apologetic?

He came by afterward with this bottle of scotch, and I thought, Oh, I knew this was coming. And he pulled out a glass from his pocket, poured me a glass, and walked away with the rest of the bottle. So I guess he felt like he didn't connect enough to earn a whole bottle. You know, they say don't meet your heroes, but I would say the addendum to that is, unless they're Harrison Ford. 'Cause he's a cool mother****er.

Z dweller

Desperate for more Blade Runner tales?

Fear not! Alcon and Titan Publishing have got it you covered. (y)
‘Blade Runner’ Universe to Expand With More Novels

Johnson, Kosove, and Titan’s co-founders, Nick Landau and Vivian Cheung, said the companies will develop and publish a variety of both fiction and non-fiction print media with comics and graphic novels that dive deeper into the “Blade Runner” world as well as a variety of publications focused on the visual and technical sides of the production process.
“We are extremely excited to be publishing ‘Blade Runner’ comics and illustrated books,” Landau and Cheung said. “The ‘Blade Runner’ universe has barely been explored; there is so much more there. It’s an honour to be bringing this world to life in new ways for a new audience — and to reveal tales from that universe that you’ve never seen before.”

TheFirebird1

Z dweller said:

?Blade Runner? Universe to Expand With More Novels

Johnson, Kosove, and Titan?s co-founders, Nick Landau and Vivian Cheung, said the companies will develop and publish a variety of both fiction and non-fiction print media with comics and graphic novels that dive deeper into the ?Blade Runner? world as well as a variety of publications focused on the visual and technical sides of the production process.
?We are extremely excited to be publishing ?Blade Runner? comics and illustrated books,? Landau and Cheung said. ?The ?Blade Runner? universe has barely been explored; there is so much more there. It?s an honour to be bringing this world to life in new ways for a new audience ? and to reveal tales from that universe that you?ve never seen before.?
Will definitely check these out. I, for one, am excited that they're expanding on a beautiful universe.

IndyBuff

Z dweller said:

?Blade Runner? Universe to Expand With More Novels

Johnson, Kosove, and Titan?s co-founders, Nick Landau and Vivian Cheung, said the companies will develop and publish a variety of both fiction and non-fiction print media with comics and graphic novels that dive deeper into the ?Blade Runner? world as well as a variety of publications focused on the visual and technical sides of the production process.
?We are extremely excited to be publishing ?Blade Runner? comics and illustrated books,? Landau and Cheung said. ?The ?Blade Runner? universe has barely been explored; there is so much more there. It?s an honour to be bringing this world to life in new ways for a new audience ? and to reveal tales from that universe that you?ve never seen before.?

Sounds awesome. I always felt that Blade Runner would make for an interesting video game, maybe something along the lines of L.A. Noire, letting you hunt down andys while exploring a bigger narrative. It's a world that's ripe for different media and fresh stories.

Raiders90

IndyBuff said:
Sounds awesome. I always felt that Blade Runner would make for an interesting video game, maybe something along the lines of L.A. Noire, letting you hunt down andys while exploring a bigger narrative. It's a world that's ripe for different media and fresh stories.

Try the 97 PC game