How do you pick a major in college if nothing interests you?

roundshort

Nurhachi1991 said:
Thank you for proving my point... I don't buy into that Machismo mentality

I respect the hell out of the military and the men and woman who serve in the armed forces so we can continue to enjoy the freedom's that we do today. But that is not the path for me and if that makes me a wuss than I guess I am a wuss.

That is the most disgusting thing imhave ever read. You just said, I don't want to give, work hard, or do anything, but I want to enjoy the fruits of other peoples work. Grow a pair and do something other than feel sorry for yourself.

Nurhachi1991

roundshort said:
That is the most disgusting thing imhave ever read. You just said, I don't want to give, work hard, or do anything, but I want to enjoy the fruits of other peoples work. Grow a pair and do something other than feel sorry for yourself.

Ummm no actually it's not. It's exactly what I said "I respect the armed forces but it's not the path for me".... You don't have to be in the service to give back and work hard dude. I have a job, I do work hard. ect. ect. Don't read into thing's that are not there.

Goodeknight

Nurhachi1991 said:
Ummm no actually it's not. It's exactly what I said "I respect the armed forces but it's not the path for me".... You don't have to be in the service to give back and work hard dude. I have a job, I do work hard. ect. ect. Don't read into thing's that are not there.

I do think roundshort's response may have been a bit harsh. But only a bit. If you read back thru the posts, you're not coming off as a hard worker. Rather, coming off kind of whiny and lazy. Don't like anything. Don't want to do anything. Don't have any real interests. Time to sit down and put some serious thought into your life. Probably not a good sign that your search for meaning and direction boiled down to asking a bunch of strangers online what to do with your life when you're not interested in anything.