Happy Birthday to All

Goodsport

Birthday (11/23)!

birthdaycakeg.gif

44 :(
AEjWEK.gif

TheFirebird1

727961_orig.gif

To one of the best mods here at the bar, Pale Horse!
Hope you have a great one, man, you deserve it.
And hey, don't forget to...
content_14062_prev.gif

Finn

Staff member
TheFirebird1 said:
To one of the best mods here at the bar, Pale Horse!
I must say, this choice of words sounds really suspect when there are, like.... three of us.

TheFirebird1

Finn said:
I must say, this choice of words sounds really suspect when there are, like.... three of us.
Well, Finn, if it makes you feel any better, you're also one of the best mods here at the bar. (y)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there are quite a few Moderators Emeritus/At Large, as well, right? So who knows, I could've been referring to the wider pool of mods that were once here.

Edit: Also, happy belated birthday. I know I'm seventeen days late, but I had to say something.

Finn

Staff member
TheFirebird1 said:
Well, Finn, if it makes you feel any better, you're also one of the best mods here at the bar.
Thanks. And I guess that's the nicest way I've ever seen anyone insult the Prof.

TheFirebird1 said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but there are quite a few Moderators Emeritus/At Large, as well, right? So who knows, I could've been referring to the wider pool of mods that were once here.
*checks the join date*

Okay.

TheFirebird1

Finn said:
Thanks. And I guess that's the nicest way I've ever seen anyone insult the Prof.
Hey! Attila does a good job, too!
Most of the time.
Finn said:
*checks the join date*

Okay.
Who knows...perhaps I've been lurking here for generations...waiting for the call of the abyss.
No, in actuality, some old threads that I was reading a while back had posters under the "Moderator Emeritus" title.
And you never answered my question :(.