Star Wars/Indy crossover story in new comic!

Johnny Jones

Finn said:
It's not canon.
Well, I don't know if this will make sense or not, but it could be Indiana Jones canon if not Star Wars, right? I mean nothing controversial really happens to him. It's just a very short, failed mission with unresolved mysteries.
Of course, the lack of violence does make it rather implausible...
Anyway please forgive me if that was a stupid idea. Just thinking through the keyboard I guess.

DIrishB

OhioJones said:
Well, a quick google search saved me 14.95

http://theonewhereindianajonesmeetshansolo.blogspot.com/

Pretty neat! :whip:

Awful way for Han Solo to go out though. Thank God it isn't canon.
SWT_19_6_Unknown_10.0.jpg

Even though it isn't canon, its still surprisingly sad. Seeing Han go out to several arrows. And the ending: Indy's "Lets leave him as part of the great unknown" line struck a chord as well. Nice little tale, and more emotionally impacting than I though this "Elseworlds" tale I'd heard so much about would be.

indyclone25

it was a cool story --- i have it in a dark horse comic -- maybe it was from last years free comic book day issue -- i'll look it up and scan it
so it can be seen here

Lao_Che

indyclone25 said:
it was a cool story --- i have it in a dark horse comic -- maybe it was from last years free comic book day issue -- i'll look it up and scan it
so it can be seen here

It's in the link. :p

No Ticket

Nurhachi1991 said:
so chewbacca is bigfoot............. thats genius pure genius poor han what killed him an arrow?

Many arrows apparently. I thought it was both sad and clever. Don't you see? Han may have died, but he came back. The comic hints that Indy is the re-incarnation of Han Solo. He says "it seems all too familiar." He must have known at least a little that he once was Han Solo, which is why he leaves Chewie be.

Brilliant! I've never heard of it. Sad way to kill Han though. lol.

TheFedora

No Ticket said:
Many arrows apparently. I thought it was both sad and clever. Don't you see? Han may have died, but he came back. The comic hints that Indy is the re-incarnation of Han Solo. He says "it seems all too familiar." He must have known at least a little that he once was Han Solo, which is why he leaves Chewie be.

Brilliant! I've never heard of it. Sad way to kill Han though. lol.

Yeah. That was the vibe I was getting from the story as well. But the spirit of Han lives on, since Indy never loses the sense of adventure that Han did. Also, he mentions that he has never seen anything like this-even in Atlantis. Which made me wonder all over again if the Atlantis beings were from the SW part of the universe.

00Kevin

Indyfan
Into the great unknown - Star Wars / Indiana Jones crossover comic from 2004

http://m.imgur.com/a/xNGNO

I never saw this before and just found out about it on a YouTube video. Its a ten page comic from 2004 published in dark horse's Star Wars Tales comic. not anything too spectacular, but worth a look.

TheFedora

00Kevin said:
http://m.imgur.com/a/xNGNO

I never saw this before and just found out about it on a YouTube video. Its a ten page comic from 2004 published in dark horse's Star Wars Tales comic. not anything too spectacular, but worth a look.

"In a 1,000 years, even you will be worth something!"-Belloq was right!