dodgey copy VS painful wait

torao

Moderator Emeritus
Agent Z said:
Kingdom may end up being in that category but, aside from some audio clean-up, I can't imagine too many changes for the dvd release.

Don't most or many or some films get a whole different colour-processing (? or something like that) when they're transferred to DVD?

QBComics

I was bad and watched it once on the internet. :eek: But don't fret, I watched it twice in the theater and will by the DVD and much more stuff from them.

Finn

Staff member
Moderator note

I guess I wasn't candid enough on the first time when I said "no directions". That means any kind of link or other guidelines posted on these forums that's leading to a place where one can watch or download a bootleg copy of the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull will lead to an immediate involuntary offtime from The Raven for an undisclosed time.

I hope I said it clearly enough this time.

Agent Z

torao said:
Don't most or many or some films get a whole different colour-processing (? or something like that) when they're transferred to DVD?

Hmmmm, good question. I have no idea, but you have me curious enough now to research....

torao

Moderator Emeritus
Agent Z said:
Hmmmm, good question. I have no idea, but you have me curious enough now to research....
Unfortunately I don't know much about those crucial technical issues. I didn't even think about the print-to-digital-copy transfer problem until I was listening to the audio commentary (I'm not sure which) of David Fincher's THE GAME. He's talking a bit about it there.