Amelia Earhart found?

Joosse

She probably tried another stunt like the one in Shrine of the She Devil, but only Indy can pull that one off... :whip:

All joking aside though, this is very interesting.

I'll enjoy anything that will contradict the terrible Star Trek Voyager... :rolleyes:

Indy Scout 117

Joosse said:
She probably tried another stunt like the one in Shrine of the She Devil, but only Indy can pull that one off... :whip:

All joking aside though, this is very interesting.

I'll enjoy anything that will contradict the terrible Star Trek Voyager... :rolleyes:
lol!! i saw that episode!! :p it was pretty cheesy....

WillKill4Food

I really don't understand why this is still considered a mystery.

In 1940, partial remains were found on an island... that's only four years after she vanished. The remains were those of a white woman with Earhart's measurements, found alongside a pocket knife, a broken cosmetics jar, a piece of glass from an airplane windshield and the same exact type of navigational system Earhart had been using.

Sure sounds inconclusive to me...

http://news.discovery.com/history/amelia-earhart-resting-place.html

Dig Site 1138

I'm confused. :confused:

This article was posted on the Fox News website, but there's no clear indication how Amelia Earhart's death was President Obama's fault. ;)

Montana Smith

Dig Site 1138 said:
I'm confused. :confused:

This article was posted on the Fox News website, but there's no clear indication how Amelia Earhart's death was President Obama's fault. ;)

It's okay, Fox's Family Guy already solved the mystery:

300px-Lindberg.jpg

Mrs. Lindbergh: Charles, he's only 6 months old.

Charles Lindbergh: Honey, would you relax? God, I flew across the Atlantic by myself. I'm a national treasure, for God's sake. I think I know how to...ah! Oh, God! Oh, God! All right. He was kidnapped. You call the police. I'll write the ransom note.

Mrs. Lindbergh: What about Amelia? She saw everything!

Charles Lindbergh: You leave her to me.

WilliamBoyd8

Found again!

Amelia Earhart Plane Fragment Identified

A fragment of Amelia Earhart's lost aircraft has been identified to a high degree of certainty for the first time ever since her plane vanished over the Pacific Ocean on July 2, 1937, in a record attempt to fly around the world at the equator.

New research strongly suggests that a piece of aluminum aircraft debris recovered in 1991 from Nikumaroro, an uninhabited atoll in the southwestern Pacific republic of Kiribati, does belong to Earhart?s twin-engined Lockheed Electra.

http://news.discovery.com/history/u...ppears-to-belong-to-earharts-plane-141028.htm

:)