Bazooka and other heavy ordnance - Empire magazine photos

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
This photo is exciting. Marion gets to drive! Indy looks like he's going to kick some serious Red butt! (y)

commontone

HFFan said:
:confused: :confused: :confused:

I feel sorry for any woman who has a partner that thinks that photo isn't altered.

Je*us. I didn't say she wasn't wearing makeup, that there was no lighting magic happening. I'm just saying they probably weren't digitally editing out tons of wrinkles. I've actually known girls who were stunningly beautiful without any makeup--Latin girls often have really nice skin--and would probably look close to that good in that photo with no help at all. Maybe I'm just not as jaded as you.

I don't like the guy I'm being made out to be here. (n) I'm not some frat boy idiot fawning over Maxim girls. In the world I almost never comment on girls' looks at all, and sometimes I think a place like this is safer to do so...count me as wrong.

Dr.Sartorius

Matthew said:
The weapon is being handed to Mutt.

I'm going to assume Indy is smart enough not to hand such a dangerous weapon to a punk kid like Shia.

As long Indy gets to fire it once I'll be happy.

Mutt Williams

Add all comments from Lucas, Spielberg and Marshall comments together.

That just means it will have the best of both "Raiders" and "Crusade".

Closest to "Last Crusade" as in the character development and father and son relationship.

Closest to "Raiders of the Lost Ark" in the action, atmosphere and pacing.

Sounds good to me.

Mutt Williams said:
Add all comments from Lucas, Spielberg and Marshall comments together.

That just means it will have the best of both "Raiders" and "Crusade".

Closest to "Last Crusade" as in the character development and father and son relationship.

Closest to "Raiders of the Lost Ark" in the action, atmosphere and pacing.

Sounds good to me.

Sounds utterly terrible.

AN ORIGINAL ADVENTURE. Like Temple was in no way derivative of Raiders. Enough of this "well it's sorta like..." garbage. What we need is something that stands on its own like the first two films did.

ElsaFan

You guys are reading way too much into Marshall's quote. That picture is no different than all the pictures released for the previous movies. It's the same feeling, same tone. The look of it actually reminded me of that truck chase scene in Raiders. Kingdom will be awesome, just like the three precedent films. It can't be otherwise. I'm baffled by all you people trying to read too much into a single production still. It doesn't even reveal any plot point that could disappoint you. It's three characters we know, sitting in a truck with a weapon. A scene similar to this appeared in all previous Indy flicks...

Mutt Williams

ResidentAlien said:
Sounds utterly terrible.

AN ORIGINAL ADVENTURE. Like Temple was in no way derivative of Raiders. Enough of this "well it's sorta like..." garbage. What we need is something that stands on its own like the first two films did.

I said that based on the comments of all three of them. They're making the film, not me.

Joe Brody

I'm loving that the Portman/Alba duel is way more compelling than one of few KOTCS advance photos.

. . .Portman is looking good.

. . .and I agree that Alba has good skin.

I'm a Shia supporter but man do I wish they would've gone the Indy daughter route.

Deckard

Joe Brody said:
I'm loving that the Portman/Alba duel is way more compelling than one of few KOTCS advance photos.

. . .Portman is looking good.

. . .and I agree that Alba has good skin.

I'm a Shia supporter but man do I wish they would've gone the Indy daughter route.

Hey the picture got its fair share of attention. I mean we as a community have photoshopped what 100 differant versions of it now. Theres has to be a shade of brown for Indy's Fedora to suit everyone's tastes by now. :p

"The new Indiana Jones KotCS DVD features 75 differant versions so we can all make sure the colors are right!"

belzig

Just picked this issue up.
The other picture in the magazine has Cate Blanchett's Agent Spalko holding a sword at Indy's neck. Indy's flanked by the soldiers played by Pavel Lychnikoff and Andrew Divoff from Lost.

Indy4fan

ElsaFan said:
You guys are reading way too much into Marshall's quote. That picture is no different than all the pictures released for the previous movies. It's the same feeling, same tone. The look of it actually reminded me of that truck chase scene in Raiders. Kingdom will be awesome, just like the three precedent films. It can't be otherwise. I'm baffled by all you people trying to read too much into a single production still. It doesn't even reveal any plot point that could disappoint you. It's three characters we know, sitting in a truck with a weapon. A scene similar to this appeared in all previous Indy flicks...
THANK YOU!!! That's what I was thinking! (y)

Mutt Williams

belzig said:
Just picked this issue up.
The other picture in the magazine has Cate Blanchett's Agent Spalko holding a sword at Indy's neck. Indy's flanked by the soldiers played by Pavel Lychnikoff and Andrew Divoff from Lost.

Somehow I doubt they will release that kind of pic.

Put it on a scanner, or get your digital camera. Proof it.

belzig

Here's the picture;
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Deckard

Mutt Williams said:
Somehow I doubt they will release that kind of pic.

Put it on a scanner, or get your digital camera. Proof it.

Oh Snap Belzig says denied. Nice Pic Thanks.

Last edited: