Lego Indy OA hints and tech help

mattzilla2010

Thanks for the suggestions, but unfortunately nothing is blocking the chair, using Henry doesn't help, and there are no pieces to add to the chair. I looked at the walkthrough on IGN, and it said that the chair is just supposed to be pushed across the floor, nothing else. So I guess my game is just buggy.

Ska

Kali Mah said:
Hmmm...

I think you forgot to break the glass inside the "secret" chamber near the "Sphinx" with a gold stud marking the entrance.

In case you reread this thread, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

I spent an hour and a half trying to find something to break! I was so frustrated...my wife was mad at me for playing so long...and I knew I just needed a few more items to bust for 1 million coins.

I hated to "cheat" and read this thread for tips, but it was getting late when I was playing, and the Ancient City level was stupid and annoying anyways, so I resorted to checkng this thread for help.

Thanks again, Kali Mah! I probably never would have found those glass panels.

arkfinder

Wii lego Indiana Jones orginal adventure questions

In Raiders of the lost ark I have gotten stuck on the level where you Throw the banna at the monkey and head up to the roof where the lawn chairs are. What do you do next.

In Temple of Doom I'm stuck at the airplane with Shortie and the Lady again more help please as to what to do next.

Thanks tons!!!!!!!

Peru1936

arkfinder said:
In Raiders of the lost ark I have gotten stuck on the level where you Throw the banna at the monkey and head up to the roof where the lawn chairs are. What do you do next.

In Temple of Doom I'm stuck at the airplane with Shortie and the Lady again more help please as to what to do next.

Thanks tons!!!!!!!

Do you mean the "City of Danger" scene? If so, smash all the "smashables" to collect the coins; keep a sharp eye out, there's a treasure in that very first section where the chairs are, and also one on the screen where the monkey is, though neither are visible. Once you've collected all the coins, go straight down toward the big green dome. Open the dome with the lever. Go up the stairs and push the green ball down the stairs. Your way out is then revealed.

I assume you mean the end of "Shanghai Showdown" in Temple of Doom. Look around to find the propellor engine parts for the plane (they are in boxes). Once you've found them, placed them on the green platforms, and assembled them, you have to get Shorty to drive the lift; Indy will automatically jump on the lift. You have to get Indy up to the propellors; use your whip, and you're ready to get away from Lao Che. Keep an eye out here, too. There's a treasure.

chr0n0naut

Was wondering if anyone knows what I have to do to get 100% on the Creator Levels?

I'm on 37% but am not that much into building levels and would rather just get the 100%. At the moment I'm just playing around and guessing what might count towards that 100%. :sleep:

Can anyone help? :confused:

Doctor_Indy321

Lego Indiana Jones ps2 help

Hi there,

Ive got Lego Indy on the ps2 and ive completed everything, but my completion percent is like, 98.5% or something. ive got all those hidden treasure box things, and when i look at the stats of each level it even says i have everything! but why doesnt it say 98% done???

Lego Indy

Doctor_Indy321 said:
Hi there,

Ive got Lego Indy on the ps2 and ive completed everything, but my completion percent is like, 98.5% or something. ive got all those hidden treasure box things, and when i look at the stats of each level it even says i have everything! but why doesnt it say 98% done???

How did you get me on the ps2? :p

Help! Help! Help!

Help! :( My "LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures" game doesn't work and I would appreciate any help from professional Indiana Jones Gamers.

The "Raiders of the Lost Ark" section of the game freezes on Level 2 - "Into the Mountains" and shuts off my computer completely!

The "Temple of Doom" section of the game on Level 3 - "The Temple of Kali" a statue thing won't move when you are supposed to move it - and to get past the level you HAVE TO move it!

The "Last Crusade" section of the game freezes on Level 1 - "The Hunt for Sir Richard" and I can't exit the game and when I take the disc out of my computer it still is frozen so I HAVE TO turn off the computer!

Please help me by explaining why these problem have occurred or how to fix it.

Last edited:

Attila the Professor

Staff member
It would be nice if we could be paid for playing Indy games... :)

The Temple of Doom bit might just be a case of missing some little thing that you needed to do and somehow missed; it's been a couple of years, but there's a vague ring of familiarity to that problem. I'd find one of the video walkthroughs or playthroughs of the portion in question in order to see if there's something you're missing.

As for the others, if there's any place for us to help you, we'll need to know a little about your operating system and your technical specs. What are you working with?

Oh, and welcome to the Raven. :hat:

Last edited: