Paramount Pictures and the mystery of the second trailer

bergstrom

I hope I speak for everyone here when I say,

"FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, HURRY UP WITH THE FRIGGIN TRAILER, WILL YA".

Berg

Deckard

It's coming, I don't want it too soon, I think about 20 days before the movie drops is fine. It took one weekend for the first trailer to get all kinds of hit and feedback, you don't need this one being out for a while and getting stale like the teaser. I want a fresh tease, and a short wait to the real deal, don't hit me w/ too many TV commercials and over do it either.

commontone

Avilos said:
http://www.theonion.com/content/video/wildly_popular_iron_man_trailer

This is an Onion parody about the excitement about the Iron Man trailer! Everyone needs to watch this.

Hilarious. The Onion is one of the most brilliant things (in all its guises) on the planet, IMO.

The world-wide idiom shortage has reached the crisis stage in this country, leaving Americans two winks short of an icicle...

"It's a total oyster carnival. I can't think of any other way to describe it."

scifiwolf

Deckard said:
It's coming, I don't want it too soon, I think about 20 days before the movie drops is fine. It took one weekend for the first trailer to get all kinds of hit and feedback, you don't need this one being out for a while and getting stale like the teaser. I want a fresh tease, and a short wait to the real deal, don't hit me w/ too many TV commercials and over do it either.
Agreed. Three weeks is perfect, and that is right at the end of April with Iron Man, exactly as we were told.

Rayder

I wouldn't expect the trailer to be out until July with the way they delayed things in the past

The Man

Perhaps they'll show the trailer just before the film it's advertising. Better late than never...;)

Maybe we should all get together and gather outside Lucasfilm chanting We don't want your lousy trailer! In a fit of anger, Lucas releases it to spite us.

ReggieSnake

herr gruber said:
Maybe we should all get together and gather outside Lucasfilm chanting We don't want your lousy trailer! In a fit of anger, Lucas releases it to spite us.
Reverse psychology....

Nice. Let's do it!

xVendetta17x

I think they'll release another one with Iron Man
But it's not like Indy exactly needs advertising
Perhaps they're going with the no advertising is advertising campaign?

agentsands77

I have to admit, I'm not really expecting a second trailer. By all means, I want one, but given how little effort they seem to have put out, I'm not expecting any big shebang.

crowmagnumman

A better trailer might ease some of my fears about the film, but of course I'm going to see it anyway, so it would be better if they didn't release any more trailers or pictures or anything.

Kingsley

Sit here on the stairs
'Cause I'd rather be alone
If I can't have you right now, I'll wait dear
Sometimes, I get so tense
But I can't speed up the time
But you know, love, there's one more thing to consider
Said woman take it slow
It'll work itself out fine
All we need is just a little patience
Said sugar make it slow
And we'll come together fine
(inhale) Patience...
Ooh, oh, yeah

Adamwankenobi

Kingsley said:
Sit here on the stairs
'Cause I'd rather be alone
If I can't have you right now, I'll wait dear
Sometimes, I get so tense
But I can't speed up the time
But you know, love, there's one more thing to consider
Said woman take it slow
It'll work itself out fine
Said sugar make it slow
And we'll come together fine
(inhale) Patience...
Ooh, oh, yeah

Mal: Did you send word to Patience?
Wash: Ain't heard back yet? Didn't she shoot you one time?
Mal: Everybody's makin' a fuss.