View Single Post
Old 12-03-2016, 07:53 PM   #11
kongisking
IndyFan

This was long overdue...

Hey friends. I've been gone from The Raven for a long time, as a result of many factors, among them going through a pretty big upheaval of my financial and familial situation, and have had to devote time to reorganizing my life and priorities. And so I pretty much completely stopped dropping by, especially since at the time, the franchise seemed fairly dead, and the community was drying up anyway...

But even during that period, I kept at work on my filmmaking projects, including the mini-series this thread had been made for. The project has really blossomed into something I'm immensely proud of, and it's been steadily building a good audience on other social media sites. We're at 6 episodes now, and our finale is coming this month, which we hope will really put a lovely bow on the Indiana Jones series, at least until Indy 5 drops.

It feels only right to catch you all up on the series. And so, without further preamble, here are all six episodes thus far, the result of over a year of intense passion for the character, collaboration with other fans, and a stubborn refusal to give up on this franchise I love. I hope it finds a lot of new fans on here.

kongisking is offline   Reply With Quote