What Fedora Do You Own?

Which Fedora Do You Own

• Total voters
which fedora or fedoras do you own. I went by brand cause there are a thousand models. If yours isnt listed post it. Sorry I forgot Akubra

DocWhiskey

I have bought 3 DP's over the past few years or so. No, they don't look exactly like Indy's, but they're cheap and decent quality.

indyclone25

i have two dorfman pacific --- one is the sturdy fur felt and the other is the softer felt hat that kinda looks kinda crocodile dundee ish
and i have the todds downtowner and the todds uptowner

ROB98374

I have a few DP's that didn't cost very much, but I like the look and feel of them.

The one from the lottery pack sucked.

I have a leather one that I bought from the Indy shop in Disneyland in 2005. It is a little too small now. Has my head gotten bigger?

Peru1936

I have two Scala wool felt oubacks, one black, one olive. Stellar hat, wears well, water proof, warm but not too hot in warmer climes. I never go into the mountains without it.

31ZKWqE8%2BBL._AA280_.jpg

Got my first fedora when I was about nine or ten - a brown Tote. Tote used to make nice hats, but, like North Face, they've gone the way of fashion and started making their products to suit trends.

Indy Byrd

I got a DP that I gave to my oldest son. My fedora is a Akubra Adventurer that my aunt got me last summer. I like it. It's not as bad as people make it out to be. I plan on getting another akubra, the fed in grey soon.

Nurhachi1991

I have 2 DP one is a wool felt and one is a wool crushable I reshaped both and they look great. I just ordered an MJ black fedora to (y)

Hanselation

Hybrid

My fedora is a hybrid!
I got a "Herbert Johnson" finalized by http://www.adventurebiltdeluxe.com/ Marc.
HJ, because it's the original from the first 3 movies -and the adventurebilt finalization because they made the hats for Indy IV.
So for me it's the ultimate Indiana Jones-Fedora.
(.. and the hat fits like a glove! ;) )

Chewbacca Jones

I only voted hats I currently own; Adventurebilt and "other" (Being Penman and JPD).

I've gone through Akubras, PBs, DPs, and HJs as well. But they're all gone now.

Sakis

TR.N Staff Member
Thankfuly, I have only one hat and that's an Adventurebilt Indy IV fedora. For me, the best Indy hat ever made!

Mickiana

Just ordered a Penman Raiders and very much looking forward to donning it. I asked that it only be as SA as possible.

Chewbacca Jones

He makes a damn nice hat, but I don't have an actual Indy hat from him yet. So, quality-wise, you're set, Mickiana. I hope to say, soon, that his bashing skills are a match. ;)