The Indy Cast

michael said:
Another solid episode, Ed. Nice little surprise at the very end too with Pat. ;)

I gave him a softball...but if you listen to the show, some guests take questions, others just plug current projects.

Maybe next time!:hat:

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hf7EI4xxVAY?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hf7EI4xxVAY?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

harvey

RaiderMitch said:
Nice letter Harv on the show. Glad you had a chance to catch up on the past episodes and can't wait to hear the next radio/read a long.

Thanks, Mitch. Felt good to get caught up. Been crazy busy moving twice in less than 2 months. After the next couple of weeks, I should be back in a routine and get cranking on the read along...and more surprises. :D

Even better news...ComiConn just got more do-able! (y)

michael

indycast said:
Thanks Michael! We actually are already working on a roundtable with all the crew talking about Raiders

Can't wait for that!

@Rocket,

I loved Miller's description of Ford owning the role of Indy, great stuff.

DoomTown

indycast said:
Thanks Michael! We actually are already working on a roundtable with all the crew talking about Raiders - but a commentary with the Pal/NTSC issues may be problematic!

Will that include certain members of the Trivia Brotherhood? ;)

Nice to have the trivia back; Lot's of questions making up for lost time I guess!!! I like having to dig through old archives AND watch "Attack of the Hawkmen" to answer questions...

indycast

IndyCast Radio Drama Special Edition!

In this special edition of the show, tune in to this re-release of the stand alone episode of the IndyCast's Radio Drama - Indiana Jones and the Gold Goddess! You asked for improved audio and you've got it!

With Ed Dolista, Rob Magee, Keith Voss, Kay Bierbacher, Silvio Mannello, Renee Hardin, Lito Velasco, Joe Stuber & Laird Malamed. Produced & Edited by Rob Magee. Based on Marvel Comics 'Further Adventures of Indiana Jones' Issue #9. Adapted by Keith Voss.

Check out the episode here!

indycast

IndyCast Episode 129 - Special Guest, Vic Armstrong!

249869_10150220176604489_368306729488_7061318_8207832_n.jpg

In this special episode Mitch talks with legendary stuntman, 2nd unit director and Indiana Jones' stunt double Vic Armstrong, plus you get the chance to win his book!

Listen to the episode here!

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
Thanks Michael... please do go and get it... you will love every page -- as Vic has been in so many movies going back to 1966 and knows every star in Hollywood

bonoferox

Very cool interview, Mitch. I will definitely be picking that book up and hope he does a U.S. tour.

How did I miss your name/avatar change?

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
I don't know I changed it a week or so before I interviewed Fred Jock Sorenson. It was a subtle hint at the next IndyCast guest. I changed to RaiderMitch at the same time.

Another great conversation, some of your comments were golden...best of all you cracked him up. Nice work.

RaiderMitch said:
I don't know I changed it a week or so before I interviewed Fred Jock Sorenson.
Great to hear his trivia and his anecdotes...its so great to have a place that gives you new Indy!

indycast

IndyCast: Episode 130 is here!

249892_10150226477839489_368306729488_7122236_1663844_n.jpg

In this episode Steven Spielberg looks back 30 years, Mitch talks with filmmaker Jamie Benning, we have some unique Indy custom figures on show, more great emails plus you get the chance to win Indiana Jones' stunt double Vic Armstrong's book! [Now on the ForceCast App!]

Listen to the episode here!

DoomTown

Mitch, GREAT job with the Armstrong and Benning interviews! Well done...and thanks for the kind words about the trivia brotherhood; I've already contributed some rare,sought after items for Jamie's project...:hat:

indycast

IndyCast: Episode 131 is here!

255723_10150232734889489_368306729488_7180386_488628_n.jpg

The IndyCast team get together for a 30th anniversary roundtable, Shia talks Indy 5, we debut a new song by High Adventure, have a new comic segment plus announce the winner of Vic Armstrong's memoirs!

You can listen to the episode here!

Indy Trivia 82 was posted instead of 98! Hopefully there's a repost in the near future.

In the meanwhile: who?s dog inspired the name of Henry Jones Jr?s grave robbing alter ego?

The roundtable was a lot of fun...glad to have finally made it!:hat:

Great job editing the roundtable, Ed! What a task that was!

Just to get it out there, Skype was cutting out on us every few minutes. :mad: The longest cut we got straight through was about 15 minutes. So Ed had to take all these disconnected 5-10 minute chunks and piece them together - and believe me, he did an amazing job! (y)

Love the new Further Adventures segment too! Nice job, Doomtown and Harvey! :hat:

Stoo

Looks like the IndyCast has gone weekly again. Got some catching up to do.

I'm listening to the roundtable discussion right now and it sounds like a blast! Would love to hang out with you guys...and yes, nice job on the editing, Ed, because it's completely fluid.

Mitch, the Flanery photo with the Indy outfit on his Facebook page was his Halloween costume.

So only Ed eats Indian food? Love the Sunday school jab!:p Papadums are thin, crispy, bread crackers (kind of like a taco shell).

newbombay-papadum-roast.jpg

Will comment more later when I finish listening to the rest.;)