TV Spot #2

spiralout

Thanks for the upload. Can you guys connect your TVs or Tivos to your digital camera and capture the video directly?

Edit: And what other channels are you guys seeing it on? I may try recording it too.

Tom Cook

It looks like there are two giant water propelled-gears which come together and force them onward, climbing up a stairway.

I knew there would be water-based traps. None of the others have used this. Perhaps when Spielberg was checking out the Wii at gaming comference in Caifornia a couple years ago, Miyamoto exposed him to the brilliance of the water temples in Zelda. I think we can expect many different, elaborate, water-based traps. I know they did this in 'National Treasure', but this will be undoubtedly tentimesbetter. The only thing as mechanically intriguing as a rolling-ball chasing you, is trying to figure out where a multitude of water will go, what it will do, and how to stay out of the way.

Snakes

I can't really tell because of the quality, but the light at the very that everyone thinks is a spaceship could just be a lens flare effect.

donufro

I doubt they would put such a big reveal in a teaser trailer. Gotta remember aside from the legion of die-hard fans, most people probably don't know about the alien connection or other such plot devices.

The Man

The flow and content of this hints at a truly jaw-dropping full trailer next week. I was a little down-hearted yesterday after all the Saucermen possibilities reared their head again, but after seeing this, I'm back to full-tilt optimism!(y)

Oh, and Blanchett sounds exactly like you've imagined her. Any new glimpes of Marion in that TV spot?

QBComics

Snakes said:
I can't really tell because of the quality, but the light at the very that everyone thinks is a spaceship could just be a lens flare effect.

Nope, because if you pause at the correct time you can see the object is giving off smoke.

tocksic

fridgeJOS8Z3.jpg