Name the quote! (fixed - seemingly the thread starter forgot to take his QOT&E)

sarah navarro

ResidentAlien said:
You beat me to it. :p

Rocky Horror Picture Show. :p

Now...

"I want really big ****, out to here, so the audience can see 'em get all cut up and crushed on the dashboard."
hehehe:) wow that was a fast answer ,sorry but i dont know yours.

Lol, I'll post one more from the same film... see if anyone can get it...

"Let's ask our studio audience... if you'd just been lured down here on TV by a wire connected to a brown leather harness, forced by a crazy person to insert a mysterious important lamp into the reproduct...rep...repro...re...reprodu... reproductive orifice of a lady harpist, and you were a dwarf... would you do it?"

"YES!"

Ok... so I'm to assume that no one here is schooled in their avant-garde/ surrealist cinema.

:rolleyes:

Those quotes were from Frank Zappa's 200 Motels.

Ok, try this one...

"You're destroying me. You're good for me."

Someone better get it. So many people here claim to be film students... if they don't know this, I'd seriously question the quality of their film education. What are they teaching you guys, Spider-man 3?

Niteshade007

We actually watched some of this film in my film class. Not all of it, but a few clips. Hiroshima Mon Amour.

Let's get into something a little easier, however...

"I get off at two. Don't you think two's a good time to get off on?"

Niteshade007

Ok...I guess no one has seen The Cheap Detective? I would really recommend it. I'll make the next one REALLY easy.

"Scotchy, scotch, scotch. I love scotch. In my belly."

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Ah, I did think that the quote was familiar. Yeah, The Cheap Detective is a nice companion piece to Murder by Death.

I don't want to answer this one, since I haven't seen the movie, but it's Anchorman.

"Let's go home, Debbie."