Fond greeting from the space between spaces!

Mr. Forest

Hello, everyone. Mr. Forest is the name. Due to the announcement and my excitement for Indiana Jones '5', I searched through the jungles of Chrome, only to find myself here. The Raven. Suffice to say, I like what I'm seeing.

I'm glad to have finally found a forum dedicated to Indiana Jones! Now, I terrible at introductions so I figured I would just stop in to say "hi" and perhaps answer any questions you have for me. For now, I am off to explore the Raven.

Sea Monarch

Welcome, Forest! And happy treasure hunting! Here, you'll likely find some great gems, as well as the occasional pyrite..... But you know what they say about one Man's trash, right?

In addition, you're likely to find more than a few smiling faces. And there's always the occasional troll trap. But I suppose that's part of the adventure and "fun" . Though, I personally find the atmosphere here amicable and welcoming.

If you love the character Indiana Jones, then its an entertaining and informative place. Of course I'm sure we'll learn more about you through your posts over time, but if I were to ask you anything for now, I would ask:

1)If it's not too personal, how did you choose your user name? Is it an Indy is pop-culture reference?

2) Which is your favorite Indy movie, and in what order would you rank them, most to least favorite?

Welcome indeed. Pull up a pew and we can all tell stories of adventure and fun.

And show off our love of the world of Indy.

Mr. Forest

Sea Monarch said:
Welcome, Forest! And happy treasure hunting! Here, you'll likely find some great gems, as well as the occasional pyrite..... But you know what they say about one Man's trash, right?

In addition, you're likely to find more than a few smiling faces. And there's always the occasional troll trap. But I suppose that's part of the adventure and "fun" . Though, I personally find the atmosphere here amicable and welcoming.

If you love the character Indiana Jones, then its an entertaining and informative place. Of course I'm sure we'll learn more about you through your posts over time, but if I were to ask you anything for now, I would ask:

1)If it's not too personal, how did you choose your user name? Is it an Indy is pop-culture reference?

2) Which is your favorite Indy movie, and in what order would you rank them, most to least favorite?
Oh, I know there a few bad apples that will turn up every once in a awhile. But I've been reading around the forums for the passed few days and I can already find a lot more friendly faces than trolls.

1) It's a code-name that for the color names my friends and I use for identities online. I chose "Mr. Forest" because my favorite color is green, but it's a slightly different shade to make it a bit more unique. I'm either known as "Mr. Forest" or "Hennex Forest" where ever I go.

2)Raiders of the Lost Ark is my favorite Indy movie. My ranking for all four current released films are RotLA > LC > KotCS > ToD. I do love all four films though.

Drones33 said:
Welcome aboard :hat:
Thanks!

doppelganger said:
Welcome indeed. Pull up a pew and we can all tell stories of adventure and fun.

And show off our love of the world of Indy.
I can't wait to share my love for the world of Indy for the years to come, especially with Indy 5 coming in the next few years!