Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

JasonMa

deepermagic said:
Well the story may not center around multiplying dinosaurs. But if it does, they did highlight the cases of all the different dino species in phials in the silver case. More dinos could potentially come that way.
Good point, I forgot Wu got the samples out.

deepermagic said:
It would be interesting to see a movie not immediately right after Fallen Kingdom, but some years down the road. Maybe the release of the dinos (and perhaps the introduction of the newly created dinos by whomever now has the tech) has so shifted the ecological structure that life as we know it has fundamentally changed. I think it'd be a hard sell but if you give me something slightly believable I'll probably bite. What would life look like now with dinosaurs and humans living side by side? Especially if they finally figure out how to 'weaponize' the dinosaurs (they've been practically showing us their hand regarding this in the past two movies)? Are we going to get some kind of post apocalyptic dinosaur USA? Again, it'd be a hard sell, but I'm willing to play if it's fun.
Yeah, I'll bite on a story like that. As long as it has something like a solid foundation its built off of that could be fun.

I never thought of Chris Pratt as playing Indiana Jones when I watched Jurassic World. This sequel however, I can definitely see it.

I enjoyed it but I expected the theme of the last five minutes to be the whole movie. I guess that's actually the next one.