Introduction

Stoo

Gerry2001 said:
Another time I remember at the Beach hut we were all hanging out, my brother in law was telling Mr. Connery that my little niece wasn't feeling well and he said "Was it the booze?," thought that was funny.
That bit has become a classic amongst our circle of friends.
Sea Monarch said:
I take it that the "copy" you refer to your sister asking you to take over, was a copy of your music.
The "copy" that Gerry was asked to bring to The Connery House was the 1996 movie, "Basquiat" (starring Jeffrey Wright*), about the New York artist, Jean-Michel Basquiat. It was the film that they were talking about at the beach.

*Jeffrey Wright has significant roles in 2 Young Indiana Jones movies and 2 James Bond movies!
Hey, Gerr, did our 3rd musketeer ever tell you that he chatted with Jeffrey Wright in line at a corner store in New York City one time?

Anyway, one detail that I recall about Gerry's stories was the french-fry-eatin' Connery asking:
"Have you sheen the movie, 'Bashquiat'?"
Gerry2001 said:
There you go :hat:
You have more to tell (the dinner, the golf cart...) so don't stop now.:whip:

Stoo

Happy Birthday, Gerald.:hat:

Can't top your last year's on 12-12-12 but...in the words of Rocky & Bullwinkle:

"Now here's something we hope you'll really like."

The Lego Beatles - Happy Birthday To You
(It's not "Birthday" from the White album.)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6b-slIu_io8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>