Drawings from Switzerland

roundshort

Temple of John is an innocent man, and has nothing to do with anything as far as we know, the bloody glove is not his . . .and I am sure the DNA testing will show up negative.

ElodieJones

Yes, I have some drawings in work.
But those time, I don't have enough time for draw...:(
I have too much things to do, with my school, my driving license, etc...

I can say that the next one will be a different drawing.
It will be Steven Spielberg! ;)

Ayrun

Moderator Emeritus
temple of john said:
Yeah Elodie, when you post your next pictures, could you possible wear a bikini this time? You know, we want to see the size differential of the pictures and...we need something in real life to reference it to.

Come on, ToJ.. be a nice boy and stop making those kind of comments.
This is a thread about drawings, not about some weird fantasies some of you guys have about the girl that made them.
Show some respect.

roundshort

temple of john said:
Yeah Elodie, when you post your next pictures, could you possible wear a bikini this time? You know, we want to see the size differential of the pictures and...we need something in real life to reference it to.

Roundshort wanted me to ask this of you. This was not my idea in any way shape or form. The Rae-deemer has been cracking down hard on me lately.

Dang, I have to quite huffing airplane glue, i always forget these conversations we have! Ayrun, we have huge respect for the female body!

IAdventurer01

Ayrun said:
Come on, ToJ.. be a nice boy and stop making those kind of comments.
This is a thread about drawings, not about some weird fantasies some of you guys have about the girl that made them.
Show some respect.

Seriously... of course now I'm even questioning the ages of these people involved. :rolleyes:

ElodieJones

So here is Steven Spielberg.
I make that drawing like gift, for a friend.

Spielberg.png

I put almost all my drawings here. Not only Indiana Jones. ;)
http://photobucket.com/albums/y112/ElodieJones/Drawings/

Canyon

Elodie, GREAT drawing! :D

I've looked at your site, and you've got some great work there. I really like The Mask paintings. :cool:

ElodieJones

roundshort said:
Do you want to go to art school?

No, I don't think so.
I like make the drawing when I would, and like I would.
I don't want somebody tells me how I must draw.
It's personnal.

And in an Art school we learn painting, colors, many arts.
Me, I like only the pencil drawing. :D

Joe Brody

I sense a disturbance in the Force . . . . interests are shifting. Can it be? Time for a minor change?

[Jokingly]In my best dripping-with-contempt Toht voice:

You Indyfans are all the same, always revealing yourselves as fans of Captain Jack Sparrow at every opportunity.

Good work Elodie.