Disneyland annual passport holders

TheFedora

JasonMa said:
Still not high enough.

One of Disneyland's biggest problems is too many pass holders. It makes it so the "off-season" is actually more crowded than the vacation season (when many pass holders are blacked out).

Those prices look expensive, but now when you consider a local who can go weekly (or more). Then they're still a bargain.

Very true. Even if you go once a month, with the price per single day at 120 dollars is 1440. So if you go just ONCE a month the Annual pass holders save about 400 dollars. And probably explains why it gets so crowded all the time.

(120 is peak per day pricing)

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
The Orange County Register presents:
The 12 nuttiest, weirdest things that Disneyland annual passholders do. For example:

10. Go to the parks just for the exercise.
4. Go to the resort just to eat.

Lance Quazar

I actually hope they don't bring back APs in their previous state anytime soon. DLR was getting seriously crowded, all the damn time, all due to passholders.

Look, I get it. I live close-ish to the park and like to go about once a year. I have friends who are passionate fans and would go all the time. Part of that appeals to me.

But what appeals to me more is having a more manageable experience on the occasions I do visit and the APs were just making it tougher and tougher.

Let's just give it a rest for a bit.