Michael Jackson Dead(?)

Attila the Professor

Staff member
sandiegojones said:
Being a parent, I would not settle for cash if anyone did anything to my son. I believe the cash settlement was all lawyer dad was after.

I agree with everything else that you say - I've declined to arrive at a verdict, not having made any effort to sift through the evidence - but I think that if living in the world tells us anything, it's that not all parents are as well-intentioned as you might be. So I wouldn't be quite so quick to reject them out of hand. Of course, living in the world also tells us that people are perfectly willing to slander other people if it means a check. So anything's possible.

Niteshade007

sandiegojones said:
I'm curious what new info will come out about this. I never believed he did it based on evidence that was made public.

The first kid from 1993 was the son of a lawyer and the second kid had a scam artist mother and attorney. Because he was weird he was an easy target and it was plausible he did bad stuff, but plausibility doesn't equal guilt. Being a parent, I would not settle for cash if anyone did anything to my son. I believe the cash settlement was all lawyer dad was after. Also, just because MJ paid out the money doesn't mean he's guilty. Back then with all the money MJ had, $25 million was like a few thousand to the rest of us. It was worth it to settle rather than go through a trial that he likely could have lost based on his weirdness rather than guilt.

Now that he's dead, perhaps some people will come out of the woodwork since some legal agreements may no longer be binding. I'd like to know the truth good or bad.

I'm also curious to see if he really had vitiligo.

I was really just making a joke. I honestly don't know if it was true, as I was just a kid at the time of all this.

DocWhiskey

Rocket Surgeon said:
One can only hope, my Indy jackets gone a little ratty anyhow.

With Indy gear, that just means it adds character ;)

And on another note, I don't believe Jackson ever molested a child. There's no evidence proving he did it, plus it was settled with cash out of court and like previously mentioned, no parent would settle for money if their child was raped for christ's sake. Everyone from close to friends to lawyers basically said how nice and peaceful of a man he was. The lawyers spoke of how MJ literally got sick physically during the court case having to listen to people make him out to be a monster. That he'd call them at night crying. That court case took a HUGE toll on him. And I believe that case built up a lot of stress leading to his death.

Yes, they guy was a little weird. But so what? He grew up without a childhood. And when he wanted one his father would beat him. He never grew up. And when you got a lot of money like he had his whole life you never really live in the real world. All those jokes and cracks people constantly dished out hurt him. His close friends said that he knew about all those jokes and every single one hurt him. His plastic surgery could be due to the fact that his father always told him how ugly he was since he was a boy. He seemed to be a weak person. He had low confidence.

But he loved his fans. He wrote FANTASTIC music. He was an amazing entertainer. He did a lot for the world with fundraisers and donations. He sang some songs about peace and harmony. He was the king of pop. And he was awesome.

But I truly believe that the press and public slowly killed Michael Jackson.

Last edited:

RedeemedChild

I can't say that I was enthusiastic about Michael Jackson before his death but I do remember playing his Moonwalker game on the SEGA Genesis when I was about five or six years of age and it was from there I had a bit of an opening in my mind toward Michael Jackson. Now that I look back on it I have a desire to see Cartoon Network's creators of Ben10 to create an animated series based on the game Moonwalker in honor of Michael Jackson. I also wonder if Nintendo and SEGA will create a remake of Moonwalker and place it for download in the DSiShop as I'd like to play the game again.

Michael_Jackson%27s_Moonwalker_Boxshot.jpg

Below is one of my favorite songs that I originally saw on television back in my MUCH younger years when he was signing with a group of children around a big globe of the world much like the earth globe at Universal Studios.

I hope and pray that God saved him because I believe that Michael Jackson really wanted to make the world a better place via his music and attempts to save children in Africa and other places.

object>

indyrcks

Michael was a legend his songs were amazing Thriller is the most brilliant song ever made what did you think of Michael:whip: :)

RedeemedChild said:
Nice! What's the game going to be about? Could you please provide a link Skylover SC to the new game?
http://www.mjdatabank.com/english_version/news/2009/june/20090621_mj_video_game.htm
we dont know more yet

nice, thanks. Also, you can hear "Billie Jean" and "Wanne be startin' sometin" in GTA Vice City, and play "Beat It" in Guitar Hero World Tour :)

And lets not forget the SEGA space simulation AS-1 (Virtual Ride Motion Theater System) with life footage of MJ as the commander instructor.

sonic_jackson.jpg

MichaelJacksonMascot.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w2tNYrIhKo

Pale Horse

Staff member
I'd love to read a dissertation on how the Meredith Wilson Tony award winning Broadway play was actually the blueprint for the icon we are all discussing here...you know the one:

...A backsliding con man from Gary Indiana who promises to bring music to a naive world filled with small boys, only to wind up as the bane of parental criticism; until his final demise as he is led off in handcuffs, while his idolizers band together to construct a 'deus ex machina' cacophony of tired music and nostalgia to vault him to a hero?s status.....

RedeemedChild

Thanks for all that nice data and photographs Skylover SC. I just might copy and paste that in Microsoft Word and print all that out. I'm so happy that Michael Jackson was a SEGA fan BTW.

I also read on 1up.com that some credible rumors are circulating that Michael Jackson helped create and design a lot of the Sonic The Hedgehog games particularly Sonic 3. Is it possible to download Sonic 3 from the WiiShop Channel? I know that a lot of Sonic games are the Wii Shop Channel and I'd really like to play Sonic 3 behind all of the Michael Jackson hype.

BTW enjoy the video below guys: And May the Force *ahem*, pardon me, I ment to say and May The Moonwalker be With You, Always!

object>

Pale Horse said:
...A backsliding con man from Gary Indiana who promises to bring music to a naive world filled with small boys, only to wind up as the bane of parental criticism; until his final demise as he is led off in handcuffs, while his idolizers band together to construct a 'deus ex machina' cacophony of tired music and nostalgia to vault him to a hero?s status.....

Not much for Musicals, (with few exceptions), I'm not overly familiar with the details. It's compelling enough to explore further. Any more insights, or you're just wishing out loud?

Backsliding, his "moonwalk" AND his financials...hmmm. Thank God I don't know anything about "The Music Man" other wise I might tackle it. Fortunately I have more important things to attend to, like performing self dental surgery.

Pale Horse

Staff member
You're a good read, and truly, if this was 3 years ago, I'd do it myself. Sometimes I just love to touch the butterfly wings just to twist the outcome. I enjoy that sort of thing as my history here can show.

Gear

As both musicians were discussed here, and this being an MJ thread:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UMhnFoq0TpE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UMhnFoq0TpE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Some of you've probably heard this already, but for those who haven't.

Btw, don't ask me why the initial poster of this video used that stupid, random image as the visual.

DocWhiskey said:
With Indy gear, that just means it adds character ;)

And on another note, I don't believe Jackson ever molested a child. There's no evidence proving he did it, plus it was settled with cash out of court and like previously mentioned, no parent would settle for money if their child was raped for christ's sake. Everyone from close to friends to lawyers basically said how nice and peaceful of a man he was. The lawyers spoke of how MJ literally got sick physically during the court case having to listen to people make him out to be a monster. That he'd call them at night crying. That court case took a HUGE toll on him. And I believe that case built up a lot of stress leading to his death.

Yes, they guy was a little weird. But so what? He grew up without a childhood. And when he wanted one his father would beat him. He never grew up. And when you got a lot of money like he had his whole life you never really live in the real world. All those jokes and cracks people constantly dished out hurt him. His close friends said that he knew about all those jokes and every single one hurt him. His plastic surgery could be due to the fact that his father always told him how ugly he was since he was a boy. He seemed to be a weak person. He had low confidence.

But he loved his fans. He wrote FANTASTIC music. He was an amazing entertainer. He did a lot for the world with fundraisers and donations. He sang some songs about peace and harmony. He was the king of pop. And he was awesome.

But I truly believe that the press and public slowly killed Michael Jackson.

NOW THIS IS GREAT WHAT YOU SAID this is my first time agreeing with you this is the best you could have ever said NICE JOB!(y)

Its good there finally coming out with something thats good. I would love to buy the game thats going to be about MJ.

BTW it's weird how they don't praise people good deeds while there alive always when there dead.

object>
I love this SONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: