2nd Trailer - initial impressions

Kingsley

I cheated! I saw it! in bad quality! LOL!

It isn't that bad! It's pretty good actually (specially the first half of it)
Anyway, the take with John Hurt on the ground made my day. (y)

And the line "Put your hands down, you're embarrassing us"... GREAT!

Oh, and I saw a Crystal Skull too ;)

Last edited:

crowmagnumman

Whoah. Now that's what I'm talking about. Way better than any trailers so far. This is giving me a much much better vibe for this movie. I'm liking what I see.

The_Raiders

I love how they had the music from ROTLA in the begining!! The part with th dude in the cage look pretty interesting and, well the whole thing was interestig, it was awesome! :gun:

metalinvader

Perhilion said:
Near the end, is that a cemetary warrior dropping from the tree or what?:confused:

Must be! It looks like an awesome scene!

I wonder who the guy behind bars is? About 1:26 into the trailer.

torao

Moderator Emeritus
Yeah...it's just a trailer...but there still is an impression you get of the film. That's undeniable. Even if that impression is false or kinda fake. My impression right now at four o'clock in the morning it: This film will have a lot of stuff I will like and a lot of things I won't like...scenes that will feel not as funny or suitable as they're supposed to. And I will be filled with such an immense sense of awe and joy that the first viewing will just leave me completely dazzled.That's just a feeling. It's totally irrelevant.
But it's there.

It's so incredibly remarkable to see Harrison Ford pull of this Indy thing. I mean...

torao

Moderator Emeritus
What's Shia saying before Marion counters with the "I don't think..." line? (Oooohh, it's so cool to hear her. Hehehe.)

Michael24

I think he's asking something like, "What's he gonna do next?" and she says, "I don't think he plans that far ahead."

That jungle chase looks awesome. Love that shot of Indy's truck racing through the trees, then the camera pans over and we see the Russians following from the side and shooting at them. I bet Indy really gives it to them after jumping over onto their truck.

Please, why can't tomorrow be May 22 already!? :(

metalinvader said:
I wonder who the guy behind bars is? About 1:26 into the trailer.

First time I watched the trailer, I went "Jude Law!" when I saw that part. Haha!! Looking at it again, I don't recognize it, so perhaps it's just a soldier who gets caught up in the a trap or something.

The_Raiders

torao said:
What's Shia saying before Marion counters with the "I don't think..." line? (Oooohh, it's so cool to hear her. Hehehe.)

Yeah there's several line afew charactors say I can't recognize, what's Marion say after Mutt says something??

EDIT: Sorry read michael24's post

Shortie

What's he gonna do now?

Can't wait until Friday, my first time seeing Indy on the big screen (sorta) & Iron Man.

Skipper

Awesome preview.

We're doing the movie a disservice if we expect it to be as good as the previous films. I'm just thankful that we have a new Indy adventure!

Skipper

Shia says something like, "What's he going to do now?"

And then Marion says something like "I don't think he plans that far ahead."

And then Indy pulls out the bazooka.

torao

Moderator Emeritus
Michael24 said:
I think he's asking something like, "What's he gonna do next?" and she says, "I don't think he plans that far ahead."

That jungle chase looks awesome. Love that shot of Indy's truck racing through the trees, then the camera pans over and we see the Russians following from the side and shooting at them. I bet Indy really gives it to them after jumping over onto their truck.

Please, why can't tomorrow be May 22 already!? :(

First time I watched the trailer, I went "Jude Law!" when I saw that part. Haha!! Looking at it again, I don't recognize it, so perhaps it's just a soldier who gets caught up in the a trap or something.

Ah, so that's not the way it is in the film, I guess. That's cool.
I actually thought it was Mutt the first time I saw it.

This is all kinds of awesome. And that's actually all I should have said.

eroc

That trailer was incredible. Classic Indy. This may be the best film yet!!!!!!

Last edited: