Rambo V: Last Blood

Hans

Goonie

"Yo Stallone, I'm really happy for you and I know you just made a comeback and all and imma let you finish, but 'Stop! or my Mom will Shoot' was the best movie of all time!"

Montana Smith

michael said:
I could go for another Rambo.

#4 was a good movie with a strong message. Stallone did well all round, both behind and in front of the camera, but he was showing his age physically.

Rambo 5 would face similar challenges as an Indy 5.

TheMutt92

I wonder if Stallone will direct this one, as each installment has had a new director (with Stallone himself having directed number four).

michael

Montana Smith said:
#4 was a good movie with a strong message. Stallone did well all round, both behind and in front of the camera, but he was showing his age physically.

Rambo 5 would face similar challenges as an Indy 5.

Rambo 4 was awesome.

The only similarities would be the age challenge.

As far as I'm concerned, Rambo can be more action/mindless (not a bad thing) than an Indy 5. That gives it way more leeway.

I think an audience expects a compelling story to come from an Indy movie, for Rambo, we just want to see blood with a somewhat believable plot.

Dr. Gonzo

TheMutt92 said:
I wonder if Stallone will direct this one, as each installment has had a new director (with Stallone himself having directed number four).
I'd like to see someone else direct it.

I actually want to see Rambo back in the states for this RAMBO: LAST STAND film. It'd be a great bookend. The synopsis in the link on the last page gives me hope that it will be closer to FIRST BLOOD.

michael

oldie but a goodie

rambo-death-chart.jpg

Dr. Gonzo

The Drifter said:
On another note: Anyone read the book that First Blood was based from? Damn good read.

If I'm not mistaken Rambo is killed in the book. He gets shot in the head.

Nurhachi1991

I like Rambo three when he takes out the Russians. It's just him and Trautmen and he's like **** Um! and he takes um out! OG gangsta