HI to everyone

windgirlcruse

Hi,
My name is Mary. I been a big Indy fan since was 7. Indy been a inspire to what to grow up to be archaeology ( I still what to be archaeology as a career in the futher.) I excitemend to go see Indy 4 in thearter. I hoping to see it before night open of the movie or the open day. I going to dress as the Indy but a girl version with a buttom up shirt and my friend as Agent Irina Spalko in Indy 4. :hat:

Mickiana

Sounds good windgirlcruse, I'm figuring to go to a midnight session too if there is one. I've nearly got all the Indygear. Just need a holster and a gun, though that might be a bit illegal in public... What country are you from? I'm writing from Australia.

Canyon

windgirlcruse, welcome! :D It's great to see more ladies join (there are a few of us here on the board). :)

windgirlcruse

Mickiana said:
Sounds good windgirlcruse, I'm figuring to go to a midnight session too if there is one. I've nearly got all the Indygear. Just need a holster and a gun, though that might be a bit illegal in public... What country are you from? I'm writing from Australia.

I writing from CA, U.S.A.:D