TOD figures revealed

Indyshop has the TOD case up for pre-order for $83.99

imageload

UP-landIndy

Another Pic of the TOD figures

I found this picture which include a "bridge" version of Indy. It's small...but, he's there.

%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CHND40070Dlg.jpg

prodinfo.asp

I hope this helps!:hat:

UP-landIndy

TOD Indy in July???

Hey folks--I was just checkin' out the IndyShop link that AgentSpalko gave...and if you read the description of Wave 3 Round 1 which ships in July (we can only hope) it list "1 x Indiana Jones (Temple of Doom)" as being included in the case. I looked around and the rest of the listings for the other cases, and waves seem to all be labeled correctly. Do you think maybe they are giving us a treat/preview of things to come in September?

There is no picture of TOD-Indy, but...the picture doesn't show the full case, anyway.

http://shop.indianajones.com/catalog/product.xml?product_sku=IJHBCPW3R1

:hat:

Billy Ray

Hey folks--I was just checkin' out the IndyShop link that AgentSpalko gave...and if you read the description of Wave 3 Round 1 which ships in July (we can only hope) it list "1 x Indiana Jones (Temple of Doom)" as being included in the case. I looked around and the rest of the listings for the other cases, and waves seem to all be labeled correctly. Do you think maybe they are giving us a treat/preview of things to come in September?

There is no picture of TOD-Indy, but...the picture doesn't show the full case, anyway.

http://shop.indianajones.com/catalog...sku=IJHBCPW3R1

That is the wave that has been showing up for the past couple of weeks and the "Indiana Jones: Temple of Doom" figure listed is the Raiders Indy with idol. They have been mis-labeling him in the case descriptions for a while now.

UP-landIndy said:
I found this picture which include a "bridge" version of Indy. It's small...but, he's there.

I hope this helps!:hat:

Here is the hi-res image, in case you missed it:

indyHR.jpg

Last edited:

Lonsome Indy

Mola Ram is amazing, thank goodness they equipped him with the heart. might have to get that for my sister, she loves his character.

Indy looks great, probably the best one out there. definitely worth getting, i was really tired of having to see his googly eyes. but the paint job looks like its taken a huge improvement.

Willie is sweet. shes a must buy for me too.

Leiter91

Indy's head still looks jacked, and willie doesn't look as good...but everyone else seemed to have improved much...hmm...does the whip and the bag look usable?

Last edited:

Kevin

Leiter91 said:
Indy's head still looks jacked, and willie doesn't look as good...but everyone else seemed to have improved much...hmm...does the whip and the bag look usable?

Certainly looks like you can open the bag, too bad we have to wait on the stones. Whip looks the same to me.

Sorcerer009

These look FANTASTIC! Thanks for the link!

Still not sure whether you can remove Mola Ram's headgear but I don't care - he's the best looking one out of this line IMO! Lovin' the vein and muscle of Indy's sleeveless arm!

Can't wait til September!!!!!!!!:D

ChromiumBlue37

I don't get why folks are complaining about Indy. He looks terrific. Hell of a lot better on the crappy LJN figure we had back in 1984.

indyclone25

i do not know i just seen the carded pics and i showed them --- maybe they will change them , but sonehow i doubt it