The Incredible Hulk

TheMutt92

List of bonus material:

BONUS FEATURES ? SPECIAL EDITION DVD AND BLU-RAYTM HI-DEF:

- Alternate Opening
- The Making of THE INCREDIBLE HULK: An in-depth look at the making of the blockbuster film, featuring interviews with Edward Norton, director Louis Leterrier, and producers Avi Arad, Kevin Feige and Gale Anne Hurd and the entire cast and crew. The documentary covers the film's innovative take on the character, look and storyline, as well as the casting process, production and profile of director Louis Leterrier.
- Becoming The Hulk: This featurette focuses on Edward Norton's approach to the iconic role and the incredible visual effects employed by award®-winning studio Rhythm & Hues to create the character on screen.
- Becoming The Abomination: From the first motion-capture session to the visual effects at Rhythm & Hues, viewers go behind the scenes with actor Tim Roth and watch as he transforms both his mind and body into the super villain known as The Abomination.
- Anatomy of a Hulk Out: Behind-the-scenes looks at three of the movie's most exciting action sequences:
- Hulking Out in the Bottling Plant ? Go inside the first action sequence of the film where both viewers and the army are given a glimpse of the Hulk to come.
- Hulking Out on Campus ? A behind-the-scenes look at the creation of a Hulk action sequence, featuring airplanes, guns, and even a sound machine.
- Hulking Out in Harlem ? From pre-visualization animatics to visual effects, this featurette shows how filmmakers created one of the largest action sequences in Marvel film history.
- From Comic Book to Screen: See the incredible comic books come to life courtesy of narration, sound effects and "living? panels of action.
- Feature Commentary With Director Louis Leterrier And Cast
- Digital Copy of THE INCREDIBLE HULK: Compatible with PC, Mac or iPod.
- Deleted Scenes

TheMutt92

The Incredible Hulk star Edward Norton tells MTV he is uncertain about the green fella's future.

"The minds of Marvel are sometimes opaque," Norton said. "I won't say [they're] obtuse, but I don't have any idea what they want to do."

He added he was not sure if he would be asked back for Marvel Studios' planned team-up project, The Avengers, scheduled for a July 2011 release.

"They've got this notion of collecting the Marvel characters," Norton said. "Who knows where they'll go?"

Say it isn't so!

RaideroftheArk

TheMutt92 said:
Say it isn't so!

I saw this coming...the Incredible Hulk could have been brought back in a huge way...especially with Ed and Liv in the starring roles...the movie was decent enough...it had the same flair as Iron Man...just not as hyped up or advertised as well.

All the buzz about it was, it was suppose to be the 1st part of a trilogy to come...they left a lot of characters open for development...I would have loved to see the Leader and Doc Samson come into play for future movies...more importantly, I'd love to see the Hulk grow and do even more incredible things we have only seen him do in comic books.

Not too long ago...they were talking about making Hulk the villain in the Avengers movie...I couldn't believe they were even talking about this...they have just stumbled over each movie they put out concerning the Hulk...don't know why they can't get it together?

TheMutt92

'Incredible Hulk' Producer Wants To Make A Sequel, Which Could Include Edward Norton'You never give up on something that is worth doing,' Gale Anne Hurd says of future 'Hulk' movies.
By Larry Carroll

Compare 2003's "Hulk" with the new-to-DVD "The Incredible Hulk," and you'll find one common creative element: Gale Anne Hurd.

Hurd, the super-producer behind the "Terminator" and "Punisher" franchises, fell in love with the big green guy as a child, purchased the rights to him in the early '90s while Marvel was in disarray and continues to cherish him as the most powerful of all superhero stories. And now that the character is relaunched, Hurd has big plans for the years ahead.

"When girls are growing up, they're the ones who are picked on," she said. "I had an older brother, and there's no way that you could ever really fight back. So, to me, the Hulk was wish fulfillment. [My family] had a little cabin, and in the summers we'd go up there. It didn't have running water and it didn't have electricity, but the big thing there was a market we would go to before we went up to our cabin, and they sold 'Spider-Man,' 'Incredible Hulk' and 'Fantastic Four' [comics].

"I always bought them out," the now-53-year-old Hollywood power player laughed. "That was my treat for the summer."

This past June, Hurd returned the favor by giving audiences a summer treat with "The Incredible Hulk," a film that established Edward Norton as the new Dr. Bruce Banner. And although Marvel Studio's president of production recently told us that Hulk's future is somewhat uncertain, Hurd revealed that she has every intention of creating an "Incredible Hulk 2" and that Norton is signed on to once again get angry.

"It's all going to depend on the screenplay and where his character goes in any sequel, because he does have a multiple-picture deal," she said of Norton, who told us recently that he's waiting to hear from Marvel regarding Hulk's future. "[Norton's situation] is the same with every franchise like this, when you have one of the top actors of his generation."

Those who've seen "The Incredible Hulk" know that a not-too-subtle sequel hint was dropped when Tim Blake Nelson's Samuel Sterns had a sample of Banner's blood drip into an open wound on his head, causing him to mutate. Hurd said that a proper "Hulk 2" would pick up on this event.

"The Leader," she said when asked what Nelson was transforming into when last we saw him. "It would be a blast [to put the Leader in the sequel], and Tim Blake Nelson is tremendous and a very talented filmmaker in his own right."

But before any Hulk/Leader throw-down can take place, she said, Hulk will likely be seen alongside Iron Man, Captain America and the other heroes being recruited by Samuel L. Jackson's Nick Fury. "Next, he's likely to appear in an 'Avengers' movie, but that's completely up to Marvel," she explained. "It's wonderful that Marvel now controls so many of their own characters, and they can create a Marvel universe in film and populate it with so many of their characters who naturally exist together. I think an 'Avengers' film is a very exciting prospect."

Asked about her own involvement in the summer 2011 film, she revealed that just because Hulk will be involved with "Avengers" doesn't mean she will. "That I couldn't tell you," Hurd said. "There haven't been any discussions about that."

So instead, she's thinking about a "Hulk 2" these days. "When I think of all the many, many, many villains in the Hulk universe, we've now done the Abomination, so wouldn't it be great to tackle the Leader?" she beamed. "It's a completely different type of cerebral villain, which would give the movie a terrific new take on the character."

And even if "Hulk 2" doesn't come along until 2012 or beyond, the wait wouldn't be a concern for Hurd, who once took 12 years between the second and third "Terminator" films. "You know what? You never give up on something that is worth doing," she promised. "General audiences responded really well [to 'The Incredible Hulk'], and so we look forward to having the opportunity to do it again."

Relieved to hear this!

kongisking

TheMutt92 said:
Relieved to hear this!

Awesome! Go Gale! Give us more HULK SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly, Tim Blake Nelson as the Leader will rule. I can't wait! AND BRING BACK TIM ROTH!!!!! He made for one helluva villain!

ME WANT MORE BIG GREEN GUY PLAYED BY EDWARD NORTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

Shortie

I saw Hulk & it was pretty good. I hope the whole cast returns.

You know what'd be cool if in Iron Man 2, Fury mentions to Stark that Abomination's on the loose & Hulk's no where to be found, but Stark is too busy with that movie's villain. Then at the end, Tony says something about himself fighting Abomination. Fury then says "We got that covered", showing Stark a clip of Thor owning the Abomination.

TheMutt92

Shortie said:
I saw Hulk & it was pretty good. I hope the whole cast returns.

You know what'd be cool if in Iron Man 2, Fury mentions to Stark that Abomination's on the loose & Hulk's no where to be found, but Stark is too busy with that movie's villain. Then at the end, Tony says something about himself fighting Abomination. Fury then says "We got that covered", showing Stark a clip of Thor owning the Abomination.

For an individual film like Iron Man 2, that seems like a little too much crossover. Though it would be cool for events in other films to be mentioned, just to establish a sort of timeline.

Montana Smith

Hulk1.gif

Hulk2.gif

hulk3.gif