Wolves.
Native American stuff.
Safari stuff.
Collecting and wearing scarves.

indy34

-outdoor adventure
-obsessing over were I'm going to travel before uni
-DVDs
and most other stuff besides Indy are just interests(y)

Here are mine.

1.The Lord.

2.Music.

3.Video Games.

4.Working outside.

5.Cooking.

6.Playing outside.

7.Talking on the Phone.

9.Movies

10.Animals

11.American Indians which i have in my blood.

Indy&HanFan

katy-perry-july08-nc1.jpg

DaFedora

indifan101 said:
oh and Vida Guerra(y)

Amen to that. That's one amazing woman. But I've got a soft spot for a lot of other women, especially for their flair and style.

Last edited:

DaFedora

I'm especially in certain film/book types: dystopia, lawfirm thrillers (by the way, I heard there gonna make a sequel of Wall Street, based on the current economic and banking crisis).

Although Star Wars has long been my favorite passtime, I've become to be way more involved in European policy and just international relations in general. After Episode III, the chapter closed a bit... the Clone Wars animated series was pretty cool, but not the same. I hope the live-action series will make me jump on the edge of my seat again!

I adore travelling and Middle America and South America and offshore uninhabited islands are still locales I must venture. Part because I could literally die watching sunsets and dusky tropical athmospheres and splintering sunrays; with breezes shaking up the palmtree-lined coastline. When I get old, I'd just live at a seaside shack of wood and bamboo (but rather away from those crazy hurricanes!) somewhere, and light a couple hanging lanterns on the elevated first floor terrace with vines :) ... (no need to mention I'm sort of a romantic at times) and enjoy a book - or just the company of a soulmate on that porch in a rocking chair... But first I've got my whole life ahead of me :)

I try to workout at the gym whenever I can, trying to forget my blues as it's crisis and in the professional branch I'd like to work in, competition for young graduates is mighty tough... I'm thinking of adding another year in a university in London first (that I can *afford*, my folks are no bankers or surgeons or lawyers).

Soundtracks (God, how could I live without them!) soothe my sorrows and are manna to my soul. I also like typical Latin American music... Federico Aubele - which I only recently discovered - is ranked highly in my book.

I like dancing too... I'm really a power animal on the floor if people let me:)
Especially when rumba/samba/... tunes set the tone, there comes the euphoria rush - know what I mean :cool:

Humor in general gets the best out of me... and cool parties that have this sense of timelessness... but down here in rainy Belgium you don't often get to do beach parties... I am definately going to Greece again in the summertime (and likely Italy again as well)... Only, I'll have to see if I can have a holiday while I'm hoping to start work (clerk at justice dept., but for a job for which I'm overqualified a bit and the salary... heck, is anyways better than benefits (y) ).

Webley

Im big in to comic books.

When I was a little kid my Dad and this outher guy had a comic book shop in my home town but they had a falling out and the comic shop is no more and lucky me I got the entire inventory of the store. I got boxes and boxes of coimcs.

I also like to play the drums. I am in a crappy little band called the Bon Airs.
You can go here and listen to my band. We suck. The guitar player and the bass player are Members of the Raven to.

The singer is out of the band now.

http://www.garageband.com/artist/thebonairs

indy34

AlivePoet said:
Are fetishes permissible for discussion?

I can contribute a lot more to this thread if that's the case.
I'm sure you could, just try to keep it PG.

M current obsession is Japan, nothing in particular just everything about Japan I love(y)

Nurhachi1991

indy34 said:
I'm sure you could, just try to keep it PG.

M current obsession is Japan, nothing in particular just everything about Japan I love(y)

haha you would get along perfectly with my ex girlfriend

lao che & sons

I'm a fan of Star Wars, classic film, filmmaking, Ghostbusters (mr. Stay Puft is awesome!), I collect records and classic music, and I'm into legos. So there you have it. :D

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
I like sleeping, a lot.
I like sitting on window ledges and watching the world go by.
I like climbing things.
I like shiny things.
I like to chase things but get board when they don't want to play.
I like watching birds.

Goonie

• Olympic Winter Games - Was hooked before but got even more hooked since I went to Vancouver
  • Skiing
  • Traveling - unfortunately can't afford to right now
  • DVDs
  • Movies
  • Music
  • Collecting (books, movies, Olympic Games memorabilia, pins, coins, stamps, etc)
  • Railfanning
  • and trying to find that elusive job that pays more so that I can partake more in my obsessions.

Finn

Staff member
JuniorJones said:
I like sleeping, a lot.
I like sitting on window ledges and watching the world go by.
I like climbing things.
I like shiny things.
I like to chase things but get board when they don't want to play.
I like watching birds.
So you're a house cat?

indyclone25

hmmmmm? 'm surprised that i hadn't seen this thread before . anywho.
my other obsessions.........
1. star wars , although i haven't bought any star wars in years , mostly because of indy.
2.movies , in theatres or on dvd .
3.video games but not as much as late.
4. drawing i love to draw, but finding the time is sometimes hard .