Harrison Ford on Conan O'Brien

Captain Katanga

Just a heads up to everyone Ford will be on Conan O'Brien on 2/07.

He'll probably be on more talk shows as well talking about his new movie 'Firewall' no doubt. :D

IndyBuff

Thanks for the heads up! I'll try to catch that show and hopefully Ford will share some new Indy IV info with us.

San Holo

I don't know how much yall watch Conan, but Harrison Ford did a small skit called SECRETS on the show, in which he was in an interrogation room. He had a spotlight on him and was smoking. He was supposed to be nervous as he told various secrets from his career like "During the Star Wars shoot, they forgot about the dwarf actor inside a R2-D2. After filming,they found his skeleton". It was so damn funny, hopefully Conan will film another one.:D

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Read the first post. He'll be there on Tuesday the 2nd of February.

Abe Vayoda

AWESOME! Ford always kicks ass on Conan. Anyone see the time Conan was a "theif" and Ford was the FBI agent who hunts him down?

IndyBuff

Rumpled Fedora said:
I wonder if they'll be any "old age-Indy" jokes... :rolleyes:

At this point you can probably count on it.;) Ford will be a good sport about it either way and even he seems to realize that his age is becoming a factor with this project.

KDuncan

Found this on HF Web:

Upcoming TV Appearances
February 2nd
Tavis Smiley

February 3rd
NY WB11 Morning News

February 4th
Entertainers

February 5th
Entertainers

February 6th
The Today Show
David Letterman

February 7th
Live w Regis & Kelly
Late Night with Conan

February 9th
TVGuide On Set
The Early Show

February 11th
Ebert - Roeper

February 17th
Ellen DeGeneres Show

roundshort

KDuncan said:
Found this on HF Web:

Upcoming TV Appearances
February 2nd
Tavis Smiley

February 3rd
NY WB11 Morning News

February 4th
Entertainers

February 5th
Entertainers

February 6th
The Today Show
David Letterman

February 7th
Live w Regis & Kelly
Late Night with Conan

February 9th
TVGuide On Set
The Early Show

February 11th
Ebert - Roeper

February 17th
Ellen DeGeneres Show

Stalker com4es to mind . . .

IndyBuff

KDuncan said:
Found this on HF Web:

Upcoming TV Appearances
February 2nd
Tavis Smiley

February 3rd
NY WB11 Morning News

February 4th
Entertainers

February 5th
Entertainers

February 6th
The Today Show
David Letterman

February 7th
Live w Regis & Kelly
Late Night with Conan

February 9th
TVGuide On Set
The Early Show

February 11th
Ebert - Roeper

February 17th
Ellen DeGeneres Show

Wow, he's certainly going to be busy this month. I just hope he tells us more about Indy IV, because I'm sure everyone will be asking him questions about it.

roundshort

Indy said:
Wow, he's certainly going to be busy this month. I just hope he tells us more about Indy IV, because I'm sure everyone will be asking him questions about it.

Ellen, won't she will just ask about making out with Ann Heche!

San Holo

I freak'n fell asleep right when Conan announced "We'll be right back with Harrison Ford", then cut to commercials. How was it? Did Indy 4 come up during the interveiw?

KDuncan

They didn't come close to mentioning Indy 4. So far, it was the least interesting interview I've seen yet.

IAdventurer01

Let's see... Indy IV? No, not a mention. We had some Star Wars Holiday Special and Ford admitting to being homosexual, but no... No Indy IV.

IndyBuff

IAdventurer01 said:
Let's see... Indy IV? No, not a mention. We had some Star Wars Holiday Special and Ford admitting to being homosexual, but no... No Indy IV.

Yeah, the entire interview was pretty silly and didn't do anything for me. Hosts aren't even bringing up the issue of Indy IV, which really surprises me.