holy grail, does it exist?

Patrick

Do you guy's think that I'm some arrogant history buff? Like I know EVERYTHING? If you do I'm SORRY. I was partially saying the piece of the ark being found to give some reason that in fact the grail can be found. As God did not want us to worship one object but love everything and everybody except true evil ( No one on earth is "true evil" and I can't actually believe in true evilness)and to try and keep away from evil. I believe the only reason why God would place this upon us would to give us more reason to believe in a reason why we should love. I think I've said Everything I need to say here so this is my very last post.

Patrick, don't worry.

I'm sure no one thinks you are being arrogant. Sometimes facts can be mistconstrued or misinterpreted so it is important to stick close with the sources. There are a lot of educated fellows in this community who prefer to rely solely on facts, and educated speculations, and so theories supported with information make them more accessible.

But you are interested and you are keeping this discussion alive. Don't stop. Take a gander at the "Tree of Life" thread to see what a speculation can turn into.

Venture

I thought maybe I had offended you with my post. If so, that was not at all my intent. If not, then I'm really glad I was mistaken.

Pale Horse

Staff member
Pat, please note:

Here is how the thread progressed:

thegreatimposter
07-22-2003 02:00 am <----

Patrick, don't worry.

(omited)

But you are interested and you are keeping this discussion alive. Don't stop. Take a gander at the "Tree of Life" thread to see what a speculation can turn into.

The "Tree of Life" thread is a post where several Raveners threw around knowledgeable ideas about how a Garden of Eden plot might be realized in Indy IV. We all SPECULATED ideas.

Patrick
Indyfan
07-22-2003 03:34 am <----

What's the "tree of life" thread? Oh yeah everybody call me Pat okay? I kind of like that better.

I have read some of your thoughts and I can say that you have good insight. But sometimes when you post, it seems as though you haven't given credence to the thoughts of others who have speculated before you. It also seems like you are treating these conversations as 'real time' chat, not 'stand alone' messages. This may offend some. Be sure that when you comment about a topic, you have given weight to those who have gone before you, Then misunderstandings will be kept to a minimum.

I'm sorry to digress, back to the thread:

No piece of the Ark has been found, though there is speculation that it is in a cavern deep under the Dome of the Rock

The grail and it's existance, to me, is far more speculative.

Venture

Re: Pat, please note:

I have read some of your thoughts and I can say that you have good insight. But sometimes when you post, it seems as though you haven't given credence to the thoughts of others who have speculated before you. It also seems like you are treating these conversations as 'real time' chat, not 'stand alone' messages. This may offend some.

Not to continue the digression, but were you referring to Patrick or myself, Thanatos (the Greek name for the one who rides said pale horse). Seeing as how I can be rather opinionated at times, I'm trying to keep myself on a "No Offense" policy. And I hope you don't mind the nickname, apalehorse.

And Patrick, could the pieces of the Ark you're referring to be Noah's Ark? There is speculation that a large box shape that shows up in GPR and aerial photographs is a large chunk of that ark.

Patrick

What do you mean. Oh yeah Bob? Did I offend you when I called you a Fuddy Duddy? I didn't mean to... I got some email that said I offended someone and your the only one who I called a name okay...hahaha...yeah.

Patrick

I didn't think I was offending anybody... Basically I've never actually been in a "Chat room"
basically because I was kind of anti-social before going on to this site.
So I don't know what I wrote wrong here but I think that it could've been me asking for
what people are meaning.... Yeah... Is it how I write what I'm thinking? Cause that's
basically been a problem since forever...In speeches, essays I just do it off the top of
my head. What is wrong with it though... Apparently I lied about the one being my very last post.
Is that what the email was for? I'm so SORRY. Apalehores, Can you give me some tips?
haha... Like I have no idea what I'm doing wrong... I already have over a hundred posts...
Hard to believe I didn't like talking huh? I don't have anything else to say about the Grail...
but It could've been Noah's Ark... So why don't they go get it? Unless it's unreachable...
or if they try to get it they might harm it... I don't know. I found out about this when I was like
8 or 10 ( Like Abner's age in "Sons of Darkness") so I can't remebember. Sorry again who I offended.
Oh yeah, tell me which posts were wrong to write down... I'll try to not write them anymore.

*SORRY*

Patrick

Is it because of the "yeah" and the "..." That makes my posts like "real time" chat and the informalness? If that's it then why don't you get everybody to spell correctly? I don't understand... Or if it is because my posts can get off topic? I'm not trying to be harsh cause I don't want another email saying I offended someone. Tell me everything that is wrong with my posts!

bob

Patrick said:
What do you mean. Oh yeah Bob? Did I offend you when I called you a Fuddy Duddy? I didn't mean to... I got some email that said I offended someone and your the only one who I called a name okay...hahaha...yeah.

I aint sent any e-mails

PS You called me a what?! :)

Patrick

HAHAHAHA! Okay yeah What Apalehorse should have emailed me in the first place about was why I got emailed. Instead of repeating that, He wrote one sentence almost each time. Thanks for responding though, Nowing I didn't offend you... unless I write P.S. You're a Fuddy Duddy! Hahaha... Yeah. Next time though If I'm doing something wrong tell me okay? Thanks... My email's open but don't send me any like hate mail or anything like that okay?

P.S. Bob I called you a Fuddy Duddy :D