another new Jones fan

S. Dakota Jones

Greetings, and thank you for letting me join your site!

Been an Indy fan since I first saw Raiders and ToD as a kid in the 80's and watched them whenever they came on lol.

Just happend to find this site the other day and decided to join after lurking for a bit.

:whip:

The Drifter

S. Dakota Jones said:
Greetings, and thank you for letting me join your site!

Been an Indy fan since I first saw Raiders and ToD as a kid in the 80's and watched them whenever they came on lol.

Just happend to find this site the other day and decided to join after lurking for a bit.

:whip:

I seen what you did to that bar-wench...
Better not do it again, understand?

S. Dakota Jones

kongisking said:
Welcome to our merry band, Dakota. :hat: What's your favorite Jonesy adventure?

Man, it's a tough call. I'd say Raiders is my favorite, but I admit that ToD holds a special place in my heart probably because it's the one I watched the most as a kid and what really made me an Indy fan. I love Last Crusade too but something about the first two just mean more to me. As far as Crystal Skull goes...well it was Indy and I watched it...but I admit it has grown on me with more viewings(can't say multiple), lol.

I seen what you did to that bar-wench...
Better not do it again, understand?

Or what? :gun:

:p

kongisking

S. Dakota Jones said:
Man, it's a tough call. I'd say Raiders is my favorite, but I admit that ToD holds a special place in my heart probably because it's the one I watched the most as a kid and what really made me an Indy fan. I love Last Crusade too but something about the first two just mean more to me. As far as Crystal Skull goes...well it was Indy and I watched it...but I admit it has grown on me with more viewings(can't say multiple), lol.

Good answer. As it happens, TOD was what cemented my love of the series too.

Hope you have a good time here! :hat: