New Acquisitions!!

ROB98374

My Sideshow Indiana Jones ?Pursuit of the Ark? Exclusive Edition finally arrived!
20140226_213142_zpstyj44vva.jpg

20140226_213228_zpstw8exu7z.jpg

20140226_221600_zpsgtreme2h.jpg

It is much larger than the Gentle Giant statue, which I included for a size comparison.

indyclone25

looks very nice , love the sculpt. the hat seems a bit off , but it may just be the angle of the photos. but a great thing , looks huge compared to the other statue .

jsarino

I got this a week or so ago. It's a 10 ft. 12 plait bullwhip from JZRJ, sold by TimArcade. Breaking it in to put it to good use. :)

IMG_20140317_131240.jpg

jsarino

Can't sleep, so I spent a few minutes doing the "Indy bash" to the fedora that just arrived, a Akubra Federation IV deluxe in brown. I still need to shape the brim a bit more.

IMG_20140329_032835.jpg

IMG_20140329_032744.jpg

ihatesnakes

Original Richard Amsel ACEO Card Miniature Painting by Ray Dicken

We just added this great little piece is by the noted artist Ray Dicken, who seems to do a lot of religious artwork. Except when he sidelines and creates these remarkable 2.5" x 3.5" movie poster reproductions in acrylic.

This semi-abstract version is inspired by (obviously) Richard Amsel's orignal one-sheet art for RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK.

These reproductions are not spot-on, but they're still pretty cool and close enough, especially for something so relatively small.

0803-ROTLA-AmselArtACEOCardbyRayDicken_zps4731c07d.jpg

ROB98374

throwmetheidol said:
I love that machine! Guests never get tired of feeding it balls... I got so hooked I also bought a Star Wars and Lord of the Rings machine!

Now you have to buy the other version - different artwork/color background :)

I took your advice and bought the other one too!
20140405_214258_zpsjkgxwrxw.jpg

20140405_214343_zpsez1cj4vi.jpg

20140405_215311_zps5cekiipe.jpg

InexorableTash

Not so much a collectable as a thing to display my collection on:

It's an old howitzer ammo crate, resting on top of my bookshelves. It provides an extra level of storage (on top!) a nice shelf in front, and stops things from falling down behind.

Which will let me clutter it up with more stuff!

Goodeknight

InexorableTash said:
Not so much a collectable as a thing to display my collection on:

It's an old howitzer ammo crate, resting on top of my bookshelves. It provides an extra level of storage (on top!) a nice shelf in front, and stops things from falling down behind.

Which will let me clutter it up with more stuff!

Nice collection. I really dig Indy's whip from the lion car. Awesome. And the addition of some Indyesque pieces adds a lot. I own the same compass, and an old pair of binoculars similar to those.

Whose the maker of your main whip? The handle's pretty hefty, Terry Jacka style.

indyt

I have a sealed sw endor Lego set. Anyone want to trade an Indy Lego set with me? I am missing the Venice and LC plane chase.

Goonie

Just came back from a comic book sale and picked up a few issues of the IJ Marvel Comics. Issues #1, #3, #10, & #11 for $1 each. (y)

ROB98374

I picked up a few of the individual released Indiana Jones blu-rays.
I found two of the Metalpack blu-rays also. They look pretty cool with the embossed picture on the front. Now I just need to find The Temple of Doom Metalpack.
20150128_180344_zpsnm0oqhbz.jpg

More news...
Back in 2010, I foolishly canceled my order for the Sideshow Ark on the very day it was to be shipped to me. Since then, I have been searching for one for years with no luck.
Now it is 2015, and I was finally able to find a sealed Ark.
I would open it to take a picture, but I am afraid of what might come out.:D

ROB98374

Just got a couple of other items.
First is an M&M promotional satchel, which included two store brochures.
The 1st one is full of pictures of the Indiana Jones branded items and promotional displays. The 2nd one just lists a bunch of barcodes to order the stuff.
20150207_212853_zpsajlovui6.jpg

20150207_212931_zpspj7flxrh.jpg

The other one is a sealed Costco version of the Trilogy DVD's.
20150207_212737_zpsdk2ldvz8.jpg

JasonMa

For my birthday last month I got the green shirt and snake pin seen here:
indind836991-613x1006.jpg

along with the Indiana Jones Adventure 20th anniversary pin from my wife.
m-nAAfQrvZhR8fdh6YKKsMQ.jpg

As well as 5 Indy vinylmation boxes from my mother-in-law.

Then I bought myself the 20th anniversary t-shirt from Disney:
32210.jpg

indyclone25

i also got the 20th anniversary t shirt last month... and i am going to disneyworld in june for star wars weekends , hope they still have the indiana jones outpost still there along with the sellers cart.:whip:

JasonMa

indyclone25 said:
i also got the 20th anniversary t shirt last month... and i am going to disneyworld in june for star wars weekends , hope they still have the indiana jones outpost still there along with the sellers cart.:whip:
Both locations are still there. My wife was there today and said she didn't see anything new since she bought my birthday gifts about 6 weeks ago.

found 6 Indy books at a thrift store: the newest Scholastic adaptations of the 4 movies that came out when "Crystal Skull" was released and the 2 untold adventures, Pyramid of the Sorcerer and Mystery of Mt. Sinai. $0.50 each and look as if they had never been opened.

JasonMa

Went to the local 2nd & Charles today (used book store chain) and found Philosophers Stone, the last of the Indy novels I needed.

Then I decided to look at their comic collection for the first time. They had a bunch of Indiana Jones comics for $1 each but I own all the Dark Horse Omnibuses so I passed them up. I did buy the Young Indiana Jones Chronicles #2 and #3 to start my collection of those.