Why do you HATE Short Round?

foreverwingnut

All is well...

I had unsubscribed to this thread, but Monty won me over in other areas, so I wanted to return again to make peace. I'm sorry, I can't comment on whatever Stoo has stated because he's been on my ignore list, but I am happy that I seem to have been awarded a little validation from Monty. Thank-you for uploading the movie posters with Shorty's doppleganger (and with the Gipper, no less- how cool is that!). :D I'll return a kind validation by agreeing that Shorty's personality was, indeed, more a product of the 80s, whereas the kid stars of the 50s and earlier were more wholesome and unassuming. I'm glad Monty and I have finally arrived on some middle-ground on the subject. Long-live The Raven!

Montana Smith

foreverwingnut said:
I had unsubscribed to this thread, but Monty won me over in other areas, so I wanted to return again to make peace.

hi51.gif

foreverwingnut said:
Thank-you for uploading the movie posters with Shorty's doppleganger (and with the Gipper, no less- how cool is that!). :D

I've still yet to see that film myself. But I love discovering possible sources for the Indy movies, which is something that made contributing to the cliffhanger serial thread so much fun.

foreverwingnut said:
I'm glad Monty and I have finally arrived on some middle-ground on the subject. Long-live The Raven!

I think The Raven will outlive us all!