Raiders Temple Crusade Showtimes

Stoo

Original 3 in Montreal

18-24 July 2014 - ALL THREE EVERY DAY (except the 18th which is not showing "Temple")
Each film advertised as: "NEW DIGITAL 2K RESTORATION - Original English Version"

Cinéma du Parc
3575 Avenue du Parc
Montréal, QC, H2X 3P9
514-281-1900

http://www.cinemaduparc.com/english/affichee18juil.php

Indy_CinemaDuParc_zps632c18de.jpg

The cinema is a 2 minute walk from my place (right beside my local grocery store)...and I'm in town! WooHoo!(y)

AndyLGR

Not a cinema showing, but Raiders gets it annual showing at xmas on 28th Dec on BBC1 here in the UK.

Raiders really is a film I associate with this time of the year after its premiere on terrestrial TV on ITV on xmas night, which was a massive TV event. I reckon if memory serves me correct that it must be 30 years ago this year in fact.

micsteam

That is very cool AndyLGR !!! Enjoy !! and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family and to all here !! :hat:

AndyLGR

micsteam said:
That is very cool AndyLGR !!! Enjoy !! and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family and to all here !! :hat:
Thanks.

In fact all 4 films are on consecutive days beginning 28th dec.

Stoo

"Raiders" in Montreal

"Raiders" playing for 3 nights in downtown Montreal this August as part of a 'Summer Cinema Classics" event. The venue is not a small, repertory cinema but a huge Cineplex with super comfortable seats. It will be in English.

Scotiabank Theatre
977 Sainte-Catherine St. West
Montreal, Quebec
H3B 4W3
514-842-0549

Raiders_2016August_small_zps9gt6bm1p.jpg

IndyBuff

My wife and I went to see The Last Crusade here in mid-Missouri on Sunday afternoon. They're doing a flashback cinema series this summer and Crusade was one of the selections. Now all I need to see is Temple of Doom on the big screen and I will have seen them all.:D

They'll be showing it on Wednesday night as well.

http://www.flashbackcinema.net/participating-theatres

AndyLGR

It's Xmas and it's that time of year for the traditional showing of Raiders on BBC1. Watching it now.

Just noticed a strange edit, in the usual version when Barranca hits the floor Belloq steps over him and speaks to Indy. In this version Barranca hits the floor and it cuts to Belloqs lines as he's standing over Indy.

Last edited:

pjvader

AndyLGR said:
It's Xmas and it's that time of year for the traditional showing of Raiders on BBC1. Watching it now.

Just noticed a strange edit, in the usual version when Barranca hits the floor Belloq steps over him and speaks to Indy. In this version Barranca hits the floor and it cuts to Belloqs lines as he's standing over Indy.
some weird cuts in this version:confused: they cut the line "adios sapito" too but still showed the body! not seen any further yet but bizarre thing to cut

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Sunday, June 26, 2022
4140 Broadway, New York, NY 10033
$0, tickets will be made available on Monday, June 20.
Before the screening guests will find themselves immersed in the world of “Raiders of the Lost Ark,” brought to life by the Emmy-nominated immersive cinema collective BBQ Films. Using actors, sets, storytelling, and the timeless glamor of the United Palace, BBQ Films will create the experience of a 1936 premiere of a “brand new” serial adventure film about the mysteries and dangers of archeology. Guests will walk the red carpet, search for relics and "treasures,” and experience pre-show entertainment fit for a palace. Dress up in 1930s clothing to fully immerse in the movie-going moment. Followed by a talk back with our good friend, patron, and neighbor Lin-Manuel Miranda, and the one and only Steven Spielberg, who directed the movie.