Montana Smith said:
The Ford Custom Roadster Hot Rod:

i197008.jpg

Or how about Ford, in a Customer Roadster Hot Rod, for the META-homage:

aa2c1eb64c916473f13c7d850fbe8c3d.jpg

DirkPitt

Analysis of Indy 4

Hello,

this is my first post on this board, but I am a reader for at least 10 years.
Some time ago I did an analysis on Indy 4 - I tried to find all the references to other Indy works as well as other movies etc. The Raven was one of the sources (and it is mentioned there).

Below is the link to it:
http://film.org.pl/prace/indiana_jones4_analiza/analiza.html

It is written in Polish, as this is my native language. I don't have plans to translate it, but there are a lot of pictures, so you can guess what I am writing about.

P.S. Sorry for any language mistakes - As I wrote English is not my mother language.

Col. Dietrich

The KGB agent was sucked into the vortex at the end of the film.

Sorry if I'm a little late to the party but one of the KGB agents in the motorcycle chase was one of the few remaining soviet soldiers at the end of the film. After he and his partner eluded the police they reported back to Spalko and suited up for south america. They survived the jungle chase, the ants and were one of the few soldiers left after the tree flung back and crushed some soviet soldiers at the cliff. He is seen during the cliff scene where the soviets are climbing down the cliff, He looks at spalko as soon as the tree crushes the soviets. And he turns around so the camera can see his face in the temple. He is one of the four soldiers who are sucked into the vortex/portal. Wow thats to much detail for me to cover one side character.

Col. Dietrich

Soviet Team.

The soviet team consists of these soviet soldiers who disguised themselves as U.S. military personnel most chose their names after former U.S. Presidents. The Soviets chose these names.
Colonel Truman
Adams
Black
Butler
Chase
Fillmore
Franklin
Grant
Hoover
Jefferson
Kohler
Lincoln