ccc123

Indiana Jones and the Philosophers Stone

Indiana Jones and the Chamber of Secrets

Indiana Jones and the M*A*S*H 4077 ;)

Pale Horse

Staff member
Indiana Jones: Transgression of Paradise

Eden plot?

I think they should make a reference to his character...

Coldfyre

Indiana Jones and the Final Darkness
Indiana Jones and the Dragon's Flame
Indiana Jones and the Accursed Eye
Indiana Jones and the Shard of Dreams
Indiana Jones and the Ancient Evil
Indiana Jones and the Forge of Power
Indiana Jones and the Tomb of the Damned
Indiana Jones and the Box of Pandora
Indiana Jones and the Staff of Souls
Indiana Jones and the Underwater Peril
Indiana Jones and the Scarab of Blood

Yes, I can't think up one that doesn't begin with "Indiana Jones and the..." I'm sorry.

Coldfyre

Coldfyre said:

I just saw a preview for the new Tomb Raider movie... they stole my Pandora's Box idea! Well, not stole, really. But thought up independently... CURSES

Bowas5

I think that it would be called either Indiana Jones and the Hunt for Excalibur or Indiana Jones and the Philosophers Stone.

nOOb

both 'emperors tomb' and 'infernal machine' are scripts just sitting there waiting to be used...(and fate of atlantis too if its based on the fists path)

00Kevin

Indyfan
Coldfyre said:
Coldfyre said:

I just saw a preview for the new Tomb Raider movie... they stole my Pandora's Box idea! Well, not stole, really. But thought up independently... CURSES

they DID steal it! they traveled to the future (with the help of the time machine from Bill and Ted) and stole Coldfyre's grand Idea......................then they went back to the past and made the evil film

GREAT SCOTT!!! THIS IS GANNA CREATE A MAJOR PARADOX!

00Kevin

Indyfan
nOOb said:
both 'emperors tomb' and 'infernal machine' are scripts just sitting there waiting to be used...(and fate of atlantis too if its based on the fists path)

ONLY and ONLY and ONLY if they are made as animated films on TV or something

if they come along as an indy 4 instead of an origonal theater movie........NO WAY!

how about: after indy 4 is over....and HF is done with indy films.....then we can try animated films on ABC or something to keep the spirit of adventure alive!!!!!!!!

nOOb

i fail to see why they cant be indy 4 scripts, maybe with a little tweaking/shortening? you guys seem dead set on it being AFTER last crusade...infernal machine is. really, give me a reason. :)

Webley

the adventures of indiana jones and short round i know its not indiana jones and the ........of....... butilove Mr round

00Kevin

Indyfan
nOOb said:
i fail to see why they cant be indy 4 scripts, maybe with a little tweaking/shortening? you guys seem dead set on it being AFTER last crusade...infernal machine is. really, give me a reason. :)

a) I didn't really like the plot of IM
b) the plots are well known...some of us insist on being spoiler free
c) we need a new, origonal adventure
D)those scripts are written for games....alot of things that work for the game...but not a theater film (and no...tweaking isn't going to do)
e)Atlantis was recently used as a disney movie....and it is a common Idea to do atlantis....people will think 'rip-off' or 'can't they come up with a big, yet unused artifact'
f)and let's give george 1 last chance to show what he's got!

00Kevin

Indyfan
Renderking Fisk said:
how about: after indy 4 is over....and HF is done with indy films.....then we can try animated films on ABC or something to keep the spirit of adventure alive!!!!!!!!

Please, God help me. Name ONE THING Network television hasn't ruined after they got their hands on.

then video perhaps.........just no recycled plots for theaters

00Kevin

Indyfan
Renderking Fisk said:
Special K... when it's over, it's over. If they're gonna do something just to do it and to bilk the fans is crimial. The idea that "They" are just going to do it to "Keep the adventure alive" is a lie. They're going to do it to make money for themselves and recast Jones in thier image. It's almost ****ographic.

By the way, Kevin... get back to work on that article.

after a reply like that....why should I? :D

Attila the Professor

Staff member
nOOb said:

Also, how in the name of Orson Welles can a script originally written for a game be substantial enough to work for a film? They're incredibly different. Film needs plot, while a game can subside on not much at all, as IM and ET did.

Randy_Flagg

Oh come on, admit it Fisk... you're pretending to be so against using a video game as the source material, but we all know you're dying to see "Indiana Jones and The Space Invaders" or "Indiana Jones and The Aliens of Galaga" Don't deny it!!

(Actually, as bad as it is, there's something vaguely cool sounding about "...And the Aliens of Galaga.")

Pale Horse

Staff member
If we go with songs...

Indiana Jones and the Stairway to Heaven

(A movie about the discovery of DNA and it's connection to the tree of life)

(Shameless aren't I):eek: