Lost Treasures UK magazine

yodazone

who is the creative on the comic section? artist & writer?

i'm surprised Dark Horse hasn't released that in the U.S.

:rolleyes:

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
img42.jpg
img51.jpg

img61.jpg
img71.jpg

Les, I'd be thrilled if you photographed or slapped these pages on a scanner, and whatever comics are in issue 2.
Squinting's got me nowhere.

Stoo

ETERNAL THANKS to Les, as these are a true GIFT! Thank you ever so much for posting them...(y):hat:

Extra-rare and definitely on my 'NEED list'! (Still can't believe they slipped under everyone's noses.)

Exulted Unicron

It is typical GE Fabbri here in the UK. They do some cool stuff that either does one of two things. The first being that they release it nationwide and it invariably flops after a short while or the second thing, they only release in very selected and often remote areas of the UK that flops after an issue or 3 because its in an area that noone buys the magazines in.

I really do wish that this magazine had indeed had a nationwide release, I'd have picked it up alongside my Titan Indy Comic and the Titan Indy Magazine

Glad to help! And if any of you IJ collector readers (in UK) can help me finish my Titan comics I'd appreciate it! I sent money to a fellow ($60) and he took my money and ran. So I'm still missing a few issues....

Les

Lao_Che

Moedred said:
Changed the title since the website doesn't work, and keeping it in the Collecting forum since the swag will draw lopsided interest. Would love to read those comics, Les!

The website works again.

Look upon "52 parts planned" and weep.

Montana Smith

Lao_Che said:
The website works again.

Look upon "52 parts planned" and weep.

The collection would cost £205.48, which is a lot less than most of these partworks (unless they extend it).

The 'Subscribe' link still goes to a dead page, so this collection is still unavailable, even though it all looks so real and attainable!

harvey

Coming to the IndyCast February 14th,"Indiana Jones and the Curse of the Death Mask"!!

Presented in the style of the old "book and record" read-alongs, this adaptation of the comic book tale from the Lost Treasures UK Magazine #1 will whisk you back to those thrilling days of?the 80?s!!

Remember - be sure to turn the page when you hear the bullwhip crack like this: :whip:

Mods

I know it's an older thread, but this is great, thanks for the scans, especially for Facing Death! We've decided to turn 'Facing Death!' into a sequence in our game, Fountain of Youth - but couldn't be 100% sure how to work it without seeing the comic for real. Cheers

DoomTown

These are great! Junior,you never cease to amaze me. Thanks so much for sharing; Would loved to have seen another Short Round tale, even if it was so,well,short. (y)