Would you have sex with the previous poster?

Finn

Staff member
A very simple game. Answer either "Yes" or "No" to the question presented in the thread title. No gender restrictions based on your preference.

Only one rule: You're allowed to answer only once for each member. So if you've already crushed the hopes to the current last poster, you'll have to wait 'til a person you haven't judged yet comes and posts.

If you want (or need to circumvent the 10 character restriction), you can elaborate why too. But not in words you wouldn't use to disclose the thing to your dear old grandma.

<Hilarity ensues.>

Stoo

No, to all 3 of the above. Each are avid video game players, which means: unwashed bodies, plenty of pimples on the face and playing with Wii-Wiis. Things I wouldn't even touch with a 10 foot pole (and I have one)!:p:p:p:D

Archaeos

No, because a 10 foot pole would be just too well endowed for my taste. Sometimes, showing your modesty, such as a 10 inch pole, is just right and quite good enough.

Pale Horse

Staff member
Yes, because of the semantic nuance of the word with. That being said, Archaeos and I will head off to some Scandanavian or Brazilian joint, and cheers each other as we are with...some smoking hot babes.

What a weird game, Finn. :p

Finn

Staff member
Pale Horse said:
Yes, because of the semantic nuance of the word with. That being said, Archaeos and I will head off to some Scandanavian or Brazilian joint, and cheers each other as we are with...some smoking hot babes.
Yes, there indeed is a loophole to be utilized by the more imaginative. A "yes" via a legitimate ménage à trois definitely exists as an option.

That being said, given how the choice is still presented as very binary, there are no caveats though. Meaning, you can't say "yes, if..."

Pale Horse said:
What a weird game, Finn.
Are you referring to the thread or the human mating habits? Because I find it easy to agree with the latter.

---

As for to the game itself, hmm... have to say no. I haven't had a chance to ask Mordy what the fraternizing rules are under his tenure.

Archaeos

Yes, same back, Pale Horse, because of the original semantic intelligence, the overall approach-to-engage, and the exceedingly good taste in geographical areas that overlaps 100% with mine.

Finn

Staff member
Given how this is apparently forming into a genuine clusterf... ah, what the hell, I'll just hand out my first "yes".

When in Rome, and so forth.

Archaeos

ROB98374 said:
I'm not in Rome, so no thank you.

I think a Roman Holiday would do you good. Soften up the uptight stiffness a bit... ;)

ROB98374 said:
Where are all the women? Why are only guys responding?

Well, the women are obviously all with Pale Horse and me...

Pale Horse said:
Last I checked, this is The Raven, not Pinterest

Oh, really? Phew, lucky you don't know that my other web browser tab has this The Fancy page open... :cool:

Indy's brother

I would totally do all of you. Period. It's a dominance thing, and you guys are totally as sexy as you believe yourselves to be. And as for the women, they obviously have more self-respect than the rest of us. Now bend over, whoever is first in line....I've got nothing better to do.....

Pale Horse

Staff member
You wanna 'find' me....

bedroom-eyes-g2.gif

no Silence of the Lambs references please

Pale Horse

Staff member
TheRockClip_med.jpg
<object width="32" height="32" class="hark_player">
<param name="movie" value="http://cdn.hark.com/swfs/player_32x32.swf?pid=hcwnlwxwfx"/>
<param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"/>
<param name="allownetworking" value="all"/>
<param name="wmode" value="transparent"/>
<embed src="http://cdn.hark.com/swfs/player_32x32.swf?pid=hcwnlwxwfx" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allownetworking="all" width="32" height="32" wmode="transparent"></embed>
</object><br/>
<a href="http://www.hark.com/clips/hcwnlwxwfx-maybe-im-losing-my-sex-appeal" style="font-size: 9px; color: #ddd;" title="Listen to on Hark.com"></a>

Finn

Staff member
Would I do it with someone who's got the patience of an overcaffeinated chipmunk on speed, who can't wait for a few bloody hours before bumping a thread? Ew, frick no.

Indyologist said:
Nobody's posted.
Indeed, Miss I-Really-Should-Think-Before-I-Post.